THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Rocky's POV

The next day, I was punching to the boxing bag entire morning. Didn't cared about anything, just punched and ignored everything around. My anger at myself was incerdible. "Asshole! Prick!" I was yelling on myself as I was unstoppably punching. Then I've noticed Mickey in door, watching me. I stopped and looked at him, trying to act normal. "Can you's the hell explain me what's going on?!" he shouted at me and I turned my eyes away from him. I really didn't wanted talk about.

"You's left that glasses retard?!" he asked and I nodded. "Hah, good! Then why are you's going insane?!" he yelled and pushed me away from the boxing bag. I looked at him, kinda hurted, but tried to look tough as possible. "So what you's done to Violetta?!" he suddenly asked and I,!surprised, looked at him. "...Nothin..losed her" I replied, trying held my emotions and he annoyingly rolled his eyes "You's really dumb. Lose girl like she?! What would others pay for having her!" I sadly nodded and sighed "She's too good for meh...she deserves better, much better."

He looked and me with annoying sighing "Well..remember what I told ya about weaknesses?" I uncertainly nodded, unsure why we are talking about it right now. "She's your weakness. And ya need her to not be that weakness, ya need her to be that you fightin' for, your motivation" he said seriously. I thought about it and realized he's actually right. She wanted me to fight for her, what I so wished to do, just to show her how I'm going to fight in her name. "Fine..but she ain't talking with me" I said, when I reminded how quickly she left me recently.

"Ya thank me later" he said and gave me some two tickets. I checked them "Championship; Figure skating..?" He nodded "Your Violetta is there. And needs you's support." I smirked funny and then almost smiled "Thanks." For a while, I thought he's actually kind to me, but then he started as usually yell "And now MOVE! We need to go!" I funny sighed and went to locker room to change. If this was my total chance about Violetta I was prepared to not ruining, not this time. I'll be the honest and loving Rocky, she needed. I'll be that man, standing by her side in good or bad. Only hers.

Violetta's POV

"That's fucked up!" Ruby commented as we watched others assemblies. It was totally another level and I slowly losed our hope about winning. Of course, even 2nd place or 3rd poace wouldn't be that bad, but as I saw my girls now, after all the hardwork for this championship, we went through I would see us as winners. I know everyone worked hard, but we were all alone, no trainer at all, I trained them on my own, because I seen in them potentional and talent. And seeing them giving up made me to prove them we really can win.

"Girls, come on. We will make it. Our assembly is perfect, you all are perfect figure skaters, I'm proud about. Just don't lose hope, we will show them. Just trust me" I said and tried support them as much as I could. "I worry, we won't. You're the only chance we have. You're proffesional and pretty looking. You're heart of this whole skating mission, it's up to you. Up to you to make it" Mary sighed looking back at Adele and Ruby. They nodded. "She's right, baby. If you'll do your best as always, we have chance to be at least on 2nd place. And that's winning for us in this too. C'mon, it's chamionship, the legendary time, where are the best of the best. And that's what you are, the best" Ruby added.

I sadly smiled about it. They all were falling on their hopes, excepting I'll just come and show how amazing I am, but I wanted them to be the same famous as well. They deserve it and they were my team, my friends, to me even family. I just wanted them be more known and not just team behind me, which only helped with some figures. "Girls-" I started, but then in locker room apperead cameraman "Violetta Macini, it's time." I lovingly nodded over my girls and we made our way on ice. "Baby, what about that triple axel?" Ruby, quietly, asked. "I will do it" I said seriously, although I was so worried inside.

As we went on ice, I looked around. Area was full, totally. I've never seen so many people together, although I was on so many competitions. This was really another level and I felt little nervous. Then my view met with jury. I knew all of them, it were the best of the bestest figure skaters, who skated their whole life, real inspiring proffesionals. Specially she. In jury was Andrea Diea, the only female who did triple axel. As her view met with mine, I felt that it's maybe really not best doing it, but I've made my decision before. I had to keep it. For my team.

"And now legendary, incerdible, young skating queen Violetta Macini and her team!" Moderator said, followed loud applause and many shouting people, calling my name. I noticed posters and cards with my name, it made me really feel more strong. I was really grateful for any of my fans, for every single one. I warmly nodded on both of sides of crowd and then turned at my team to start. Reflectors shined and our assembly began.

Rocky's POV

I pushed some standing fans just to get little closer to ice and watch it more properly. I didn't payed attention to the other girls, Violetta's incerdible axels and figures caught my eyes and interest as always. She was phenomenal! Then I noticed how she stopped and pointed that bigmouth blondie and two others girls go little far from her. I heard confusing whispering, but I hoped Violetta didn't planned anything insane. She looked up and then started to skate again, like she was preparing for something.

"Hope she's not doin' triple axel.." Mickey commented as he was standing next to me. "What's that?" I asked him, but didn't stopped watching Violetta's quick moves. "The hardest figure ever, her dad tried it, but it was even for him, complicated enough. It can hurt when you fall, ya know" he explained and although it should make me understand, instead of that, it made me freaking worry! "But don't ya worry-OH MY-!"

That was the last thing he could tell to make me understand what's going on. She jumped for another axel, but this wasn't the ordinary one, she did before, this was that. That triple axel! "Violetta!" I called loud as I was shocked, but then my eyes widen even more, meanwhile crowd stopped gasp. She landed! She freaking did it! People started shout and clap and I shouted even too, whole of happiness and tearing of joy "THAT'S MA GIRL! YEA! VIOLETTA!"

Violetta's POV

At the moment, I couldn't understand what actually happened. I looked around and heard the most loud and greatest applause in my life. They shouted my name and when I looked at jury, they standed and enchantingly clapped. "BABY! YOU DID IT!" Ruby shouted, skating over and hugging me with tears in her eyes. "Violetta!" Adele and Mary shouted happily and joined our hug as well. I hugged them all tight and started little cry. "I did it..I've made it" I thought and gladly sobbed, hugging my dear girls "We made it.."

Here we are with new chapter! I tried potray this one to be really thrilling and get you in an atmosphere of that championship together with Vi. Also I tried make some worries of Rocky, but I was kinda lazy do more of that lol. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo