REUNITED

Rocky's POV

I froze, totally. In first I thought, I'm dreaming, but as I slowly touched her shoulder, I realized it's reality. "Violetta?" I asked. She happily nodded with the known brightness in her two loving eyes. "Violetta!" I said happily and grabbed her in my arms for hug. She hugged me back, lovingly stroking my back, like no one ever could better. "Missed yo so much" I whispered and tried not to sob, yeah, me sobbing at this age! I thought I'll never see this angel again and now she was in my arms..I just couldn't held my emotions. "Aww I missed you much more" she smiled, turning of hug.

"You changed" she commented, what actually made me worry, what she thought by that. When she noticed my worry, she warmly giggled "It's a good change, you look very nice..but you always did." I warmly smiled at her too. She was always so gentle and kind about me, although I really wasn't that perfect as she talked about me. "Yo very pretty, Violetta. Yo gorgeous" I said, still studying her beauty.

"Aww stop it" she blushed. Her blushing was always so adorable, I giggled about that. At the moment I realized we're actually standing really close to each others, what made me chuckle. I could see her little nervousness, but happiness too. I wanted pull her back in my arms, but then door opened again. And unfortunately this time, it was Adrian. My dear Adrian.

Violetta's POV

For a while, I was confused, but then I slowly realized as the elder looking woman, with glasses and red hat, started spoke "Didn't you promised me no fangirls anymore? I don't want any stupid girls around my boyfriend, Rocky!" I looked first at Rocky who look desperate and sad by her and then back at her herself. And then my heart broke into thousand pieces. She came to him and gave him kiss. I stepped away, heartbroken. Rocky quickly turned of kiss, trying take my hand quickly. "This ain't fangirl. It's Violetta. Ma-" I interrputed him "Friend.."

"Best" he finished looking at me, way sad, when he noticed my own sadness. "Oh..nice to meet you, Viola-or what's your name. I'm Adrian, Rocky's girlfriend" she introduced, giving me her hand. I looked little at the hand and then deeply in her eyes, widen with fake and lies. Before I would reply in lock room apperead Ruby, running over me. "The hell you think you are doing?! You know how I was worried where did you ran?! Never do this to me again!" she yelled and hugged me tight, like she wanted to choke me.

"It's alright, really" I said turning of hug, then I looked back at Rocky, little dissapointed "We're finished here." Ruby noticed my cold, dissapointed face and turned at the Rocky too, gasping "The hell, I knew you had good reason to escape, but this. Hmm I knew you'll once grown up and have some fun. Heh this is classy one." Before she could talk or even touch Rocky, I took her hand and turned her away "Ruby, let's rather go, okey?"

Ruby looked upset and annoyed from my offer. Then she looked at Adrian and smirked "So his mother haunts you? Baby, c'mon, even future moms-in-law can be fine, although this one seems boring as hell." After that followed silence and me and Rocky looked at each other. She totally killed it! Adrian actually looked more as Rocky's mom than girlfriend. We tried not to laugh...

Rocky's POV

We both were about to laugh, but I tried to hold it, even I really wanted laugh about comment of this cheeky blondie. "Excuse me?!" Adrian said, almost yelling, but Violetta made a step before her cheeky friend, apologizing. "Did I said something wrong?!" That annoying blondie asked, but Violetta gently interrputed her "Excuse her, please...we're leaving." Then she looked at me, but not that lovingly as she used to. Purely dissapointed.

But before she could leave, I grabbed her in my arm for little hug. As kids we used to hug anytime we were meeting or saying goodbye. I hoped it didn't changed, but as she get off my arms and turned away, I knew these times of it are gone. "Why you didn't gave him longer hug?!" That blondie asked, but Violetta only left a whisper, putting hood on her head "I don't want to talk about it.." Then they were gone. My Violetta was gone. Again.

"Why you have to make friends, with such a weirdos?!" Adrian said, grabbing my arm "Let's go home. I'll make you something great for dinner." But I didn't cared about some stupid dinner and hardly turned my arm away from her, walking away. "Rocky? Rocky! Where do you think you're going? I'll tell Paulie how-" she shouted behind me, but I frowned at her "Yo shut up." I left stadium and abounded her inside. This was enough.

I felt like the greatest asshole at the moment. How I could do this to Violetta? How dare I could be? That sadness from her, totally broke me too. I really wanted tell her so many things, but I losed her. And now for real. Because of that stupid Adrian, who really looked more like my mom, than girlfriend. Actually my mother used to be much prettier..but that's another thing.

I looked over the stadium and noticed a car, driving around. And for a while I noticed that cheeky blondie in it. And next to her sat Violetta! I standed here a while looking the way, the car was driving and looked around, if Adrian wasn't following me. I wasn't sure, if she will be able to give me chance after this, but I wanted to give it a try. And not giving up on her, not this time.

Here we are with new chapter! This was kinda fun to write, even it was pain too. I really didn't plan to make it this dramatic, but it surprisingly turned out that way. I really tried my best on both POVs and potrayal of their feelings, but still not so happy about that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo