FORGIVNESS

Violetta's POV

Recent week was the funniest, but little stressful as well. I was in every magazine or poster and almost in all possible interviews. I couldn't have any moment all alone. Entire day I had to join interviews or meeting with my fans in almost any known city. Although I could travel and get home anywhere, something just made me stay in Philadelphia. Wasn't sure what made me to do that, but I felt there better and I could daily visit my dad's grave and take care of it.

But the greatest and warmest new was, that I didn't lived in my beautiful apartment with garden alone. After championship, I found out tons of letters from my mother, searching for me. We haven't seen each other, since I was with my team all the time or travelling around the world, because of competitions. I sent her apologizing letter with suggestion to remove to Philadelphia with me. Gladly, she apperead in Philadelphia in a day and we would finally get some time together. As a family.

She was really supportive, as Ruby was busy and planned to return to me in one week. Well, she was actually on tour of Bon Jovi, on all their concerts. She was just ready to come and get Jon Bon Jovi as her boyfriend, even if she will have to kidnapp him. Classic Ruby. I really felt good, although I couldn't have enough privacy as the most famous woman in world, better said female phenomen of world.

Mickey's POV

It was the first time, when I was really worried about Rocky. His behavior really wasn't okey. He wasn't able to do anything rightly. His training was one big bullshit, which was hell on earth to me. It seemed like he totally forgot everything and just was messing around. And he didn't even tried tell me what's going on. I was sure it's again, because of Violetta. But I couldn't blame her, she was so nice and anytime I saw her, she reminded me her father by the kindness and intelligence, she spreaded.

As I was watching running, completely tired and even depressed Rocky, I knew that today match will end terrible. Really terrible! I really didn't liked the idea seeing him get punched even more than he's already by reality. So it was somehow time to give it a try and save it. And as I knew this stubborn one, there was only one person, who actually could save him. But how can I make Violetta to go on that match? I just had to think..

"Hey, ya corpse! I need to go for now!" I called at him. He confusingly turned at me "Where ya goin?" I muttered for myself "Savin' your ass." He didn't reacted at my muttering and continued in training. I took my chance and went to supposed Violetta's house, which I recognized from one of magazines. I knocked on door repeatly, but it was hopeless. Then I noticed bunch walking "Violetta is in area. She have new interview!!"

"Great.." I commented. It's going to be more difficult, than I excepted. Making her to leave the interview? Dammit. I followed that annyoing teenage fan bunch to area, where were even more of bunchs. Tons of bunchs! I sighed, annoyed and tried get through the crowd. In hour was match about to begin, I needed to make her go with me. Quickly...

Violetta's POV

I walked to little stage close to area, where I was excepted by hundred of people. I warmly waved at them, trying to look at every single of them. Then I sat on one of comfortable chairs on it and smiled at moderator. "It's such a honor to having you here, Violetta! I was really excited for this interview with you!" Jennis, one of the most known reporters in Philadelphia, said and I lovingly smiled "Awww the pleasure is mine, Jennis. I'm excited as well."

Then we started our interview and I tried respond to all her questions, the best way I could. Also my fans were very supporting by their applause too. "And now, question that everybody is interested in. Do the skating phenomen have a boyfriend?" she asked me and I would see entire area, looking at me, exciting to get to know the answer. "Well..." I started, little nervously giggling, but I couldn't finish, because loud shouting at me, ruined it. "..Mickey?" I asked as I recognized who's that. He didn't cared about anything and ran to me at stage.

"What's-" I wanted ask, but he cutted it off "Rocky needs ya! You's must return to him!" I looked sad after that, but tried to act normal "Mickey..I'm sorry, but I'm just not sure about us anymore..." Mickey rolled his eyes "You's need to know he is freaking fucked up and he may die in today match!" After that my eyes widen from shock "DIES?! What are you talking about?!" He grabbed my arm and walked me away from stage, running. "Sorry, my love needs me!" I called at my confusing shouting fans, realizing I just called him love. Well, that was what he was! I ran together with Mickey by exit door and hoped with whole heart I'm not late.

This was all my fault, if I wasn't that dramatic and just listened. My beloved Rocky. By my running, I realized how much I actually love him, how much he means to me. I couldn't let this happen, he needed me. And I needed him. As I wasn't thinking about anything else, I didn't even noticed half of area following me. "Girl, turn!" Mickey pointed at me and we get in smaller street. Then I noticed the huge crowd, which followed us. "Dammmit, this way!" he called at me and I gladly found out it was abbreviation and we're close to stadium.

There were coming tons of box fans as well. And as I excepted, they immediately noticed me. "Oh my! That's Violetta Macini!" One shouted and all looks ended on me, surpringly. I quickly get through it and ran straightway to exit door of locker room.

Rocky's POV

I tried think about something else, than my personal stuff. It was weird, but it was like I was little afraid, wasn't sure, what the hell get over me, that this happened. And even my trainer was gone, so no kind of support as well. I annoyingly sighed and waited, when they going to call me to come. I wanted to have it done, although I totally didn't felt as winner this time. I knew I'll just get knocked down.

Then I heard door slamming and I turned that way. And my eyes widen from suprise and the view I get. It was Violetta. She was over here! "Rocky! Rocky!" she shouted, all breathed, coming up to me. "Vi, what yo doing here?" I asked and gently grabbed her as I was helping her to catch her breath. She looked at me softly "I love you, Rocky. And I don't want to lose you, I want to be with you, as I always wished. Because you're the only one for me, no other!" I warmly chuckled "Come here, sweetheart." Then I pulled her in my arms and gently kissed her. This time she didn't turned, but lovingly kissed me back, stroking my back.

When we turned, I had such a wish to immediately repeat that, but then I noticed Mickey holding door upsetly. "Vi, could you's tell yours fans to get off?!" Mickey shouted and she warmly laughed "I will, Mickey. Don't worry." As she was walking away, I heard moderator calling me to go. "Well, it's time" I sighed, but Violetta stopped me by taking my arm. "You'll show them who italian stallion really is! The only winner out there!" she said and gave me warm kiss on cheek. "Yeah, the italian stallion, boyfriend of phenomenal Violetta Macini!" I added as I was little blushing from her kiss.

She giggled, stroking my face and nodding me to go. I let her hand go and walked to ring. Now I didn't felt like some loser who will get knocked down, but now as the only winner, that will rock it. Now I finally get all I ever wanted, my Violetta. My dearest one. Mickey was right. Now she wasn't weakness, but my motivation. And now it always be like that.

Here we are with new chapter! We finally made it to get our babes Vi and Rocky together. It was such a FUN writing it, I love their relationship so much, to be honest. Now it will be only loving and cute, I at least hope haha. Anyway I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo