ARGUE

Rocky's POV

I haven't slept whole night. Actually gym really wasn't good place for sleep, but it was better than nothing. Fortunately I found little torn, but still good sleeping bag. I woke up, had a shower and then took my grey sweatshirt for my morning run. I hoped that when I'll run, I'll clear my head, but unfortunately I still had the view of Violetta. I could think about anything else, but she was still in my mind. It was difficult, but by every kilometer, I felt like I just need to get to her. Now.

I turned and wanted run to area to search for her. As I knew, she wouldn't be in hotel, she preferred some empty places, what made me slowly realize where she actually would be. I ran little slower to the emptiesest place in this half of city, I knew. Cemetary. It was elderly place with not many visitors, but today there was a one.

Violetta's POV

I wasn't sure how long I am actually here. Although the place was not maintained, I was  grateful my father's grave was still alrightly maintained, although I wasn't there, since I removed to America. I putted roses on it and noticed many other flowers on it as well. I could say I wasn't the only one who missed him, what made me somehow much happier in this depressing mood I was. It's weird, but as I was sitting there, since sun rised, I almost even talked to grave. It was just..I felt like he was here with me, what made me feel warmer.

"And tomorrow I have championship..they say we can win..but I'm not sure. My all faith is somehow gone, daddy. I'm totally losted" I whispered, fighting my tears, when I reminded yesterday. Not only total lose of Rocky, but the whole night improving triple axel, which gave me really pain as well. Better said bruises as I was still falling. It was the hardest figure I ever had to try. I was worried I'll ruin by it entire championship, but why I should care? I ruined my life enough so this is going to be just culmination.

As I was thinking about it I totally didn't noticed someone's walking up to me. But as I noticed a reflection of silhouette, I immediately recognized him. "Go away" I said, even without turning at him. "Vi, just lemme explain" he said and I upsetly standed up, turning at him "Explain? Or you have new lies for me?!" He sighed "Vi, c'mon. I'd never lied to you's. Adrian-" But I interrupted him "What? What that darling Adrian plays in this game, you made me play. Rocky, can't you see? You'll get married and instead of telling me you make me think our relationship have a chance! Do you know how it feels like?!"

"Yeah, yeah I know! Cause when I tried for our relationship, you's rather talked with that asshole Louis!" he started yell at me. I looked at him and winked, shockingly "So it's Louis's fault, huh?! I'll tell you one thing. You, Mr. Boxing Star don't care about anything, than himself and punch someone. And Louis, although he's not perfect, he actually did cared about me, he was on all my competitions and searched for me!" I yelled now too "So now I'm asking you. Where have you been?! Where you searched for me?! And answer is..You never even tried get me back! Fight for me! Never.."

After that been awkward silence. Rocky's upset face changed for painful one and just looked at me, guiltily. I didn't cared about it anymore, although I knew my yelling wasn't maybe right thing to do. "My whole life I had tons of suitors, but I was that whole time loyal only to one. Always to you, Rocky. No one, but you. I hoped so much for meeting you again. I hoped you would return these feelings and we would be finally together" I sighed sadly, but then I looked again more serious "But we can't. All I ever wanted..it's gone"

Then I turned away from him, taking my bag as I was leaving. He looked over me and I would clearly feel his pain from this dialogue on my own. Something was telling me, maybe to turn back, but I failed with him many times, why I should make it again? "Adrian lied to yo about that wedding, cause she knows I love you's!" he called behind me, suddenly. I stopped walking and stayed stand there for a second. Then I turned at his hopeless face. It was strange, but I wasn't sure, if I should trust him at the moment.

I looked at him for a while as he was coming up to me. "I love you's Violetta. We can be together, sure we can" he said, trying take my hand and pull me closer. But I turned my face down. I tried not showing the pain from what I was planning to say. "But now I'm not sure about my feelings for it.." I sobbed and turned from him away. I didn't cared about his standing there, this was end for our own good. Our friendship was real, but we couldn't be in relationship. All the pain around that, I just couldn't take it anymore. I thought about his words, but I was worried they weren't true.

"He need to get out of my mind" I thought as I was putting hood on my head, going back to hotel. Girls, specially Ruby, had to worry about me, where I was this long. Tomorrow was championship, the most excepting event of the year. I needed improve a little our costumes as well. And maybe tell them about triple axel and my improving on it. I knew it's already losed, but now I felt like I'm gonna make everything work. Heartbroken people surprise in unexcepted moments the most...

Here we are with another chapter in day. Hopefully the last too much crying and heartbreaking one. I really tried not to make their argue that long and upset, but not sure how it turned out to you, but as always I tried my best on it. Poor Rocky though. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo