EPILOGUE

Rocky's POV

"When they will allow us to come in?!" Ruby annoyingly called over the door of supposed Violetta's room. We have been in hospital around 3 hours and we turned pretty nervous as well. "Can you's be silence just for a while?!" Mickey called at her, sitting next to me. Then he pattered my shoulder "No worries, both are fine, you's know." I little uncertainly nodded and hoped for that.

Then a nurse opened the door, coming to me "Rocky Balboa?" I quickly nodded and excitingly nervous Ruby behind me too. "Your wife is alright and baby as well" she smiled at me and nodded me to walk in the room "You can see them." I gratefully looked at her for hearing that and together with Mickey and Ruby behind me, walked in.

And I finally seen my dear Violetta. She gently bred little baby in pink blanket and warmly comforted it. Then she turned and our views met. She smiled at me softly as I was walking over the bed. "Look, daddy is here. Your daddy is here" she gently whispered, stroking her on face. I little cried of joy, when I saw my little sweetheart for first time. "It's a girl! Yas!!" Ruby called behind us and we both giggled about that.

"She's so beautiful oh my.." I said and kissed Violetta, stroking her in hair "You's incredible." She warmly smiled "We are, love." Then she slowly lifted her little up "Wanna bred her?" I was first nervous about that, but as I held her in my arms all my nervousness disappeared. It was the most pure and beautiful thing, I've seen. "Heyy" I chuckled at her, bredding her gently. "What's going to be her name?" Mickey asked as he was smiling at my daughter next to me.

"Ruby, of course!" Ruby giggled as she was studying her and making crazy faces at her. "Not sure...well, Jamie, maybe?" I suggested, wasn't sure how I get that name, it was somehow too cute in my opinion. Violetta lovingly nodded, taking her back in arms "Yes, Jamie Balboa sounds very well!" I chuckled at her and sat on bed next to the,. "She have your eyes" Violetta said as she was gently stroking Jamie's face. "Yeah, she really does!" Mickey commented as he studied it "She would totally once be a boxer as her dad!" I looked at him quite annoyed, I really didn't planned have from my daughter a boxer.

"Nahh she's gonna be figure skater!" Ruby commented and winked at Violetta, who giggled "Let's just let her live her life on her own, with her own decision, alright?" Mickey and Ruby looked at each other, littl disappointed, but then they nodded. "Would you's mind letting us alone for a while?" I tried ask them nicely and before Ruby would reject, Mickey took her arm "Surely, c'mon you's blondie, let them breath at least for a while alone."

I gratefully sighed, looking at Violetta. She looked very tired. "Yo need to get some sleep, babe. Lemme, I'll take her" I suggested and Violetta gladly smiled "Aww that would be so nice of you. Thank you." I chuckled and kissed her "Nothin', anything for yo." Then I lifted my little Jamie and walked in the corridor for little walk. I could look at her whole time. She was so gorgeous, I was so grateful and proud. I couldn't wait to watch her growing up..

Violetta's POV

4 YEARS LATER

"Mommy! Look!" Jamie called and pointed at another cage. We went in zoo, my little princess totally adored animals! "Aww these are tigers!" I commented as I saw them properly. Jamie jumped from my arms and ran little closer. "And see? They have there even their kid!" I said, pointing at smaller tiger. "They're so cute" Jamie said "They are family like us, mommy?" I warmly smiled at her, cuddling with her "Yes, like us." Then I turned and secretly smiled "And there is running even our dad-tiger."

Jamie turned and excitingly called "DADDY! DADDY!" After Jamie got born, Rocky's and my regime quite changed. Of course, I was still one of best payed and famous figure skaters, what didn't mattered for me a lot, but I had on all my competitions my two dear ones. Rocky trained daily as he used to, but we could sometimes visit him to get Mickey a chance seeing Jamie, who totally adored uncle Mickey. She also adored her, now kinda famous, auntie Ruby, who finally happened to call Jon Bon Jovi her boyfriend. She was really unstoppable and already planned a wedding, but you know Ruby and her relationships..

"Daddy! Daddy!" Jamie called and ran up to Rocky, whole excited. "Heyy sweetheart!" Rocky said and happily lifted her up "Got a kiss for mah?" She excitingly nodded and kissed him on cheek. "And from mommy?" he chuckled, turning at me. I laughed, coming to him "Ohh, I'm not sure, if you deserve it." As he made his sad puppy eyes, I laughed even more and gave him a big kiss. Jamie lovingly giggled and I took her back in my arms. 

"This early from training?" I asked him. "Yep, don't want miss anything with you's" he replied and I warmly smiled "I'm so happy to hear this. After zoo, we planned to go in cinema, if you'd like to join us." He nodded, squeezing my arm and stroking Jamie's hair "Anything what my princessas wants." I squeezed his hand back and smiled at Jamie "Shall we continue with our dear animals?" Jamie nodded "Yess!" I giggled about her excitment and happily walked with my two loves through zoo.

People say that being fully lucky is impossible, but I'm looking at both of sides and seeing my beloved husband or dearest daughter, I beg I'm feeling like that. And I don't want anything to change, I love everything about my life and I wouldn't be happier. So I guess..I really found my happy ending. And we're going to live happily ever after...

And we're on the end! I still can't believe it, it was such a fun writing this story, I'm really happy I had this idea and made this Rocky Balboa love story with my dear OC Violetta. I want to thank to all of you who voted or commented, you guys are incredible support to me and I'm really grateful for having you. Also don't be sad I'm coming with new two new stories with Mr. Stallone's characters, for now keep your eyes on the one and only; John Rambo! Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo