SKATING

Rocky's POV

Plan of finding Violetta in a while, wasn't the way I thought it could be. The car, I've seen her in, standed before hotel, what made everything more complicated. How I could find her in building with around 200 rooms. Of course, I would ask, but I didn't planned get even more attention on myself, searching for a girl. "Rocky Balboa searching for his secret lover. Gahh already see that titles" I thought. But then my eye caught one of first windows of the hotel. In one of these was that cheeky blondie girl, I've met with Violetta.

"Where's this gurl, there must be Violetta" I commented and felt calmer. I get inside of the hotel by exit door and get to the first floor, knocking on her door. "Yep?" she said with her annoying voice, opening the door. Her eyes widen with interest as she saw me. "Well, hello hottie" she said, I ignored that and looked little inside of the room, searching for Violetta. She wasn't there. "Where's-" I wanted ask, but she interrputed me "Vi? She went skating. You know, she's almost anytime on ice. Ehh she actually should relax more-" For a while I thought, that this girl won't ever shut up. She started annoy me more and more, but still..it was Violetta's friend, so I tried to be nice.

"In area, yo?" I asked, because in Philadelphia wasn't many places for skating. She nodded "Yeah, totally. But-" As she agreed about that, I totally ignored her other talking and walked away. Really annoying, much talking, girl! Wasn't sure why Violetta had her as best friend, they were fully opposite. But that wasn't the most important at the moment. First I needed to find her. And explain to her everything..I couldn't lose her this time. Just couldn't..

Violetta's POV

I guess it was just hour, since I was skating and trying to improve my jumps. I tried jump higher and higher and make my axels better. Of course, I did well, but my modesty again changed my mind and I tried even harder. Championship was supposed to be in three days and my nerves were bigger and bigger. I used to be very nervous about every single competition, but this was so different. This time there will be the best figure skaters from whole wide world, even older and more famous, than me. I had my amazing team with me, but we were just American girls..I slowly losed my hope about winning. Although I was with them.

As I was thinking and preparing for another axel, I noticed someone is here. I've made deal with lead cleaner Marv, that I can have whole area at evening hours. He was really nice to let me have this opportunity, really good that my fans are even seniors. "Maybe some another cleaner" I thought and turned back to skating. I've made two axels and landed. "WOOHA!" I shockingly turned at door and even more shocked, realized who's the clapping one.

"Rocky..?" I said, looking at him. "Yo Violetta! Yo goin! Phenomenal!" he called and still clapped. I tried not blush, but I gave him warm smile "Oh, please..thank you." But then I reminded our last meeting and my warm mood was gone. I again turned away from him and tried to pretend he's not here. "Violetta, please. We need to talk" he said, trying get to me on ice. "Really? I don't think so. But it's fine really, I'm happy you got yourself a girlfriend, someone who supports you" I said and tried to sound nicer, but it really didn't worked out.

Then I noticed him coming on ice. "Rocky, careful! It's really slippy!" I called at him, but before he could hear me, he felt. "Rocky! Oh my! Are you alright?!" I called worryingly, quickly skating to him to make sure he's fine. He tried to stand up, but as I said, too slippy and he had even slippery kind of boots. I slowly knelt closer to him, helping him to stand up. As I grabbed his arm, I realized how muscular he actually is. What made me look way surprised. Of course, I believed in him to be once exceptional, but I would never imagine it to be like this. Him being the most muscularly hot and famous boxer.

"Yo saving me, like always" he chuckled and I funny rolled my eyes "But this time, I'm really not planning to carry you." He laughed about that "Yo right, time to exchange it." After that, he easily grabbed me and lifted me up to his arms. I little nervously giggled about that, but in fact, I felt really safe and sound in his arms. "I guess girls adore you for carrying them, right?" I asked as I was slowly putting my hand around his, very muscular, neck.

"Nah, yo the only one I carry, anytime and anywhere. Mah princessa" he chuckled and I warmly giggled about that nickname, he gave me in childhood. "But yo should tell me, where yo get so freakin' talented on ice" he said, carrying me and walking carefully on ice. Surpringly we didn't felt at all! "Well..that's long story, to be honest. It's like in a year, I've become someone else, someone famous and need to wear hood almost anywhere" I smiled, sad, thinking about my privacy. He smirked "If yo needed, I can beat anyone, yo ask. Nobody gonna bother mah princessa."

"Oh, it's fine. I guess I have Ruby for this. She always get my fans annoyed by her neverending talking" I giggled "But thank you for caring about me. It means s lot." He chuckle "Why yo thank, silly. I'll protect yo always." I warmly smiled, little stroking him on his face. I could see his bruises properly, but I knew that these just belongs to boxing as well. And even after all that bruises, I would still clearly see my dearest one. Always.

For a while I thought, like we were just all alone in whole world, like it was me and him, but as I was looking into his dark eyes, I sadly reminded the truth and sadly turned. "What da matta?" he asked worringly, but I slowly tried get back on ice, turn away fro, his arms. But it seemed he's really not letting me go "Violetta, tell." I sadly sighed "Can't you see? You have your life, you found a person to share it with you. I have nothing, only fame. I don't want to make it any more complicate..or more painful.."

After that Rocky, held me even tighter. "Violetta. Yo need to know. Adrian was never ma h girlfriend that way. I do not love her, I live just with her and her brother, cause I don't have now free apartment where to go, okey?" he said, looking deeply into my eyes "And..no girl, no Adrian...will be ever like you." In first I wasn't sure, if I should trust him about this, but as he said the last words, I thought I'll every moment melt by that. This made me more happier, than he would ever imagine. I warmly smiled at him, wanting to respond, but then "MISS VIOLETTA! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"

I quickly turned and jumped from Rocky's arms, which surpringly let me go. He seemed samed shocked as I was. It was Marv. "Nothing, Mr. Marv. Everything is totally alright" I called, gently. "Alright, but if that man bother you, just say. I'll hit him by my broom!" I giggled about it and called at him "Don't worry about it, Mr. Marv. I'll tell, if anything happened, but thank you." Then I turned back at Rocky "Maybe you wouldn't mind walk me to hotel?"

"SURE! I mean, yeah, course" he nodded and I smiled about his quick answer "Alright, let's go then. I think I'll improve my axels tomorrow." After that we carefully left ice and returned back to streets. "Yo don't want me to take it?" he asked, when he seen my big bag with skates and other stuff. "It'a alright, thank you" I smiled. "What are ya doing tomorrow?" he asked me suddenly. "Well..just skating, I guess. Why?" I asked, when I noticed his little nervousness about answer. "Well..know it's weird, but yo wouldn't mind coming on mah training? It would make me happy."

I warmly smiled "I'd love to come. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there." He seemed very excited at the moment, what was so cute to me. "Gym, close to stadium at 9Am" he said and I nodded "Alright, I'll be there." He was so happy about that and wrapped his arm around me, while we were walking. We both felt quite sad, when we were before hotel. "So..I guess we're here. It was really wonderful skating/carrying with you, Rocky" I said and he chuckled "We gonna repeat that for sure." I giggled, walking upstairs to hotel "Goodnight, Rocky. See you tomorrow."

Before I would leave for sure, he pulled me little closer and kissed me on cheek "Goodnight, Vi. Can't wait to see you again." Then he with his usual chuckle went his own way, back to city. I still lightly blushed, standing here, watching him dissapearing. Maybe nothing was that bad as it seemed, maybe we could actually really somehow make the kind of relationship, I wished. For now I just had to skate and then I would maybe stay in Philadalehia longer. With my darling Rocky..

Here we are with new chapter! This one was supposed to make a little more bigger interaction between these two lovebirds and I guess, the carrying part turned cute enough. I really tried my best on it and possibly on others upcoming chapters I will do the same. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and leave me here some comments xoxo