Planning

~~~~YanYan's POV~~~

'''2 years later''''

As I sat on the floor while looking both in my parents while thinking how I will save my them "This is not a vision anymore this is reality.! HOW!?" I am still 2 years old now, 2 years before the bandits will raid.

AHH!! (he was talking to himself when he remembered all the magics and martial arts that has came from his mind when said that "phrase".)

He remembered one of the ancient magics "Teleportation" it can make you travel to short and long distance if you know the location, or you know the person you want to go. As time goes on he sat and tried to think the bathroom in their house he was so shock to see that he is not in his bed anymore but in the bathroom and the door slowly opening while he was sitting in top of the wooden "pooper" the name of the bowl for poop that they're using. "YAN! Why are you there!" looking shocked while watching his father run to him while cleaning his butt because of dirt. "You little kid! How did you manage to get in here?" his father was shock to see his son on top of the pooper having 1 and a half meter long for a 2-year-old kid.! But he didn't mind it cause maybe his mother put him there while pooping.

"WTH is that?" I asked myself about the magic that I just experienced welp! But the question is how can I make use of that? as a 4 years old boy? Hmmmm"

"brilliant Idea!!" **(baby laugh)**

"Honey what are you laughing for? You're so cute *giggle*" I saw my mom walking to me while wearing white dress. (My mom is so beautiful! ("Hey yan! Wake up! That's you mom dude!") Ahem!

As she approached me, I cried because I felt again the warmness of the hug of my mother, well I saw my father coming to her as he hugged her. I cried again.. "I prayed in my mind that may God help me overcome this first obstacle that me and my family and all the villagers will face in the near future."

I am 3 years old now having an agility 400, magic 500, strength 300 Vitality 400 and status 200, I read the book that the magic in this world is based on cultivation by human level, earthly level, mortal level, semi mortal level, semi immortal level, immortal level, semi transcended level, transcended level, rebirth level by low, medium, high, king, and I think if I compare my current status I will be at immortal level of the cultivation. But "what is this status of a 3-year-old kid? The Heck with this!" I can walk freely in my house, but I act as a baby always, the system has a functionality that I can device a plan where only I know. I place my hand on the front of the Transparent GUI (Graphic_User_Interface) I clicked the button device plan and a planning system pop up.

"Whoa!" I'm still speaking as a baby though I can speak in a normal language, but I won't show it until I turn 5 years old. Welp! That should be it cause in my old-world child can speak already at the age of 6 fluently.

Attribute less magic elements are – Black and White magic, Void and Ancient.

Attributed magic elements are – Fire, Water Air, Earth, Thunder, Ice, Sand.

I tried to use magic in my daily lives as a kid and just to be sure that my parents won't see and know anything that me using magics, I chanted "Invisivobaltile" the chant allows the person who chanted to specifically hide the things and the person if he/she wanted to and it's not limited to one but not more than 10 for things and 3 for person. So, I chanted it focusing my mana in my mind while looking at the pebbles that I'm playing using levitation. So, my parents will not see that I'm trying to practice magic.

I also practiced an ancient shadow and light magics so that I can freely roam without using mana. Cause it's an attribute less magic I can use it as long as I have source to use. Shadow is for night and if things or people have a shadow, I can roam below it and appear wherever I want.

I tried to help my mother in her daily housewife work and I also watch my father practice swordsmanship, while I was watching I remember the set of sword moves in "Sword that defy Heaven Art" It was a continuous set of moves that allows the user to execute the fullest 78 combo without blinking with a speed of 500 mac. I also remembered the set of martial arts name "Heaven Palm" and "Soaring Dragon Finger" it enables you to execute the palm of buddha while having a golden cloak only when you reach REBIRTH KING LEVEL. The second et of martial art soaring dragon finger can make you form a little tube using finger that serves as the small sword and it can also launch an attack if you poke using that art anywhere in body parts.

Noticing that I have knowledges about this I looked again to the plan that I devised to counter the bandits. I remembered one of the bandits knows how to levitate a sword and while the other one can control two elements and the other one is not moving at all like one of the general but he is having an aura of immortal medium peak level and most of the minions know how to use magics or do martial arts so occupying our small village that contains 600 people with 4 Elementers in semi mortal low level and 2 Swordsmaster in mortal high level and 2 Beastters in mortal level with having a beast Small Sized Bear and medium sized Eagle! Are just a piece of cake.

("Elementers" are the who can control elements)

("Swordmaster" are the person who knows how to use swords while using magic)

("Beastters" are those who can make a beast their slave and can borrow their powers temporarily)

Using my ancient magic "Hypnotysiem" I caste it to my parents and they fall as sleep. I placed them in the bed and I caste myself Invisivobalatile and aerial so that I can fly invisible in the village just to see what are happening in the outskirts where the bandits are coming.

"Woah!" I was shocked cause I see myself not in the ground anymore but in the skies. "is this really the feeling of being a bird that can fly anywhere" I saw the place where bandits will came from I noticed there's a few guards guarding that place I chanted "Soundrosiom" so that I can hear what they're talk but suddenly, I felt nauseating and headache so I back to my home and I undo the hypnotysiem that I caste to my parents seeing them slowly waking up I went to my bed and looked at my mana and I've guessed right! My mana is very low so all that effort of knowing what are the magics and all are pointless if you don't have mana to provide a source of magic in you body. so I just sleep but heightening my senses in case if there's demon beast nearby I can detect it immediately.