UNEXPECTED VISITOR

YANYAN's POV

I introduced her to my father and my twin sisters their reaction is like they saw a Goddess came down from heaven. But suddenly a pain in my shoulder tinged me and as I look what cause the pain I saw the little tiny wolf scratching my shoulder and that was celesty.. *what are you doing?* I asked dumbfoundedly through telepathy but she didn't replied and she just sat in my shoulder pouting while glaring at Celine (what happened to her? Really???) *sigh* as I continued to smile and laugh with them, I remembered that Celine will stay at my house so I prepared the guest room for her.

"Celine this is where you will be sleeping come inside" as I let her follow my hand.

"What is this..." she looks amazed to see the room full of decorations that she had never seen before though I myself made those with the help of my parents but still unbelievable right? To see these kind of decorations like Electric Fan, jalousie for window, Desk and Lamp light, Cabinet with foldable golden slide, folding sofa and wall pictures in this kind of era especially without technology right? (the technologies that using electricity are made work possible with magic stone embedded on it and electric array).

I smiled at her and waved my hand signaling I'm going outside and make her rest but..

"Wait! before you go, I want to ask you something" I saw her worried face facing downwards and when she was about to say something and she faced me I kissed her forehead (for us guys it means Respect) she turned red and she asked

"are you and I are" she haven't finished talking yet I already said "You are mine"

I saw her eyes tearing up as I wipe it and hug her and said tomorrow we'll go somewhere near here because when I was still 3 years old my parents decided to left the Yan Clan and move to other village luckily we saw an Isolated village and that is located at the center of the death forest and I found some interesting places that will help you in your cultivation faster so that you can defend yourself in the future" I winked at her and said..

"so for now sleep and don't worry as long as I am here never they can take you away from here"

"ummmu" saying while blushing hurrying to sleep.

As I saw her lying on the bed my heart felt relieve, that was my first time I felt someone accepted me as a man *whew* *I'll do my best to make you safe*..

I went to the forest with Celesty and checked the golem guards I stationed I made this golem for security though I have alarm that covers all the death forest that if someone entered the forest it will automatically notify me and the guards. Still we cannot guarantee there many powerful hidden figures that I don't know, I know that I'm one of the strongest at my age not just at my age but also the peak of the rebirth king realm still I haven't fought with anyone higher than the rebirth realm so I couldn't test my strength. Well my status is showing 3000 in level and my magic is 5000 my strength is 4500 this system is only showing maps and info and my status and the status of other people I thought this system will give like bonus package, so it's just like an inspector and informer to me well I can use it a lot of ways.

I went to the cave where I met Celesty the cave now is like a garden full of herbal and minerals like diff. kinds of ores. Still it should be safe and hidden so that no one can notice what's inside so I casted "Inivisy" short term of Invisibolatile. At the cave so that it will stay hidden and normal cultivators below rebirth realm wouldn't notice it.

I went to the underground tunnel of the village where we mine the ores that we are using in the village this Underground Tunnel is connected to the tunnel that Yan Clan is using but they won't see the path that came from the Yan Clan to here, because I sealed the path and only I can open it in times of need cause I used an ancient magic to seal it.

I took a small 10 big metal ore 3 feet long and 40 meters wide, and small magic ore that has a light blueish green color, also a Golden Ore 2 piece a small one, stored it in my Dimen-space (Dimensional Space) and I went back to my house I notice Celesty was sleeping in my shoulder all the time so I put her in the bed where I sleep always and I started making my modern invention called (Create-art) well it's basically a magic that lets you create something physical that you imagine using enough sources as the medium like ores.

When I was about to make the "thing" that I want to make suddenly

~BOOM~~! (ALERT TRESPASSER!)

The system told me someone went inside the death forest although I don't know for sure how strong is he/she but I need to defend the village. I casted a thick invisible barrier in the village the same as I casted from the time that the bandits raided this village in the past.

I went to the forest to see the person who went inside but the one I saw was not a person but a Black Scaled Dragon having 2 groups in the land and 1 group in the air each group have 10 scaled dragon each. *They're above Rebirth realm I think. Hmm... but why they can't sense me? they should be much more stronger than me right?*

I casted "Soundro" short term of Soundrosioum to hear what they're talking. But suddenly the one that is flying, flew until the center of the forest *wait I need to know what is their purpose of coming here!

As I heard them talking

"Hey! Where the heck did that little princess went off to! You were the last one with her!" are they talking about Celine? But I remember the one that Injure Celesty when I found her in the cave is a Black Scaled Dragon hmmm.. Don't tell me Celesty is a princess?

"IDIOT! I don't she went to this forest the last time I saw her I didn't followed her because of a certain someone who is cultivating a very powerful person is here if I disturb him I will be killed at that time."

"Why? WE haven't felt anything until now are you sure someone like that here!? Or you are just making excuse because you don't want to capture the princess?"

"SHUT UP!!!! We are at the base of our enemy if that person was really here he would actually notice us now but I don't think he will dare showing up because of how many we are! Peasants like should stay away from our business"

"KILL ALL THE PEOPLE YOU FIND EXCEPT FOR THE PRINCESS UNDERSTAND!?"

"YES SI...........

~~~BOOM!!~~~