Menacing Aura

BOOS OF THE BLACK SCALED DRAGON POV

"Hey!! PUT YOUR GAD DAMN SHIELD!!!"

"Cloak yourself in Mana!!!"

"Boss!! We cannot detect the attacker! I think he has a Shadow Element and using the trees to move" one of the minions.

"What!?"

"HEY YOU CAST A RAY OF LIGHT IN THE SURROUNDINGS SO THAT ANY SHADOW ABILITY WILL BE DISABLED" as I point one of my subordinates who's busy watching their back.

"Yes boss "Light-ray" as he casted the spell I noticed that no one is affected why is that?

"Hey you in the front use "Blade of origin" to cut down these trees let's see if he can still move using shadow"

"Yes boss" as he chanted the spell before he finished it the head of the guard whom I told to chant is flying to the ground *What the fuck is that how can we not detect our enemy is he some kind of one of the great 12 king in the upper realm what the f*** give me a break" as I roared and used my frenzy skill a skill that enables me to rise my strength into ten folds for just 3 mints. "I'll take the risk"

"NOW LET ME SEE WHO ARE YOU!" But as I open my eyes a thin man with short golden black hair floating in-front of me staring with his death cold eyes like wants to eat me whole. I couldn't utter any words, I could only think at that moment that I need to run away, I need to run fast but my body won't move even an inch *What the fuck with this menacing aura its like... "My God! Are you one of the 12 kings I didn't notice that you're here my eyes failed to see that someone is already living in here" as I cupped my hand my frenzy is fading it's better to lay low than to be killed I know even if my frenzy at full strength I can just scratch him but why! still why he is not responding.

As he raised his hand, he took one of my legs he used invisible slash WHAT THE F***** how strong is this man to be able to use the ancient invisible slash just like that! I didn't respond nor argue that he took my legs, as long as my wings are there I can still fly!!!

"Senior please we are very sorry for offending you, I know that we disturb you but, we just want to take back a little girl who lost her way here"

"WHY!? DID I ALLOW YOU TO!?" as he said this, chills went down to my spine.

"Senior we deeply apologize on the actions that we did please spare us" I'm sweating like hell.

"Go" he said this with a very cold eyes.

"Go and Don't EVER COME BACK!! OR ELSE I'LL WIPE YOUR ENTIRE RACE IF I SEE YOU AGAIN!" *Shiver* I bend in awe of his strength I felt like even the aura that he is producing can even kill me now much more if he decided to kill me on the spot I still don't how strong he is...

"Ye.." as I about to respond when he let out again a much more menacing aura, this aura is more than the 12 kings can produce it's like the king of kings! How the hell did we encounter this guy. (*sob)

"REMEMBER TO DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO" as he said this he disappeared without a sound.

I'm still here bending and thinking how great to be still alive until now the f*** with this Black Scaled Dragon Pride!! I don't want to encounter like that again! "YOU! ITS YOUR GODDDAMN FAULT THAT MOST OF US DIED YOU LET THAT LITTLE GIRL CAME HERE AND WE DISTURB SOMEONE YOU F**** IDIOT!" as I point in the man that made the princess of the Fenrir clan injured and hide here.

"RETREAT! RETREAT! DON'T EVER COME BACK HERE! EVER!!!" as I shouted this the aura slowly dissipating and we went back to upper realm.

YANYAN'S POV

I Need to test my full power but when I suddenly unleashed my full power aura in front of the scaled dragon that look like the boss of the scaled dragon he can't seem to take it. And at that time he used a unique skill frenzy, so there are unique skill like that huh.

I scanned the surroundings to see if there are still enemy left and talked with Celesty in telepathy to check whether my family was okay or not she responded "Yes they're sound asleep" I let Celesty stay at the house before I encountered the black scaled dragon to make sure that the village is safe.

Well as I think back what happened earlier the boss was kind of measuring my strength what king of kings. Is he talking about the upper realm?

Hmmm soon maybe I'll come there.

"glad to hear that you should sleep now Celes! Thank you" as I said that she replied.

"I should be the one thanking you I know that you have made an enemy because of me but still"

"woops! Don't say anymore because what I did was the right thing to do I don't want someone will take you away from me"

"okay even though I know you have your celine hmmpft!" as she said this she went to sleep..how should I put into words the actions of Celes is she jealous? Oooohhh..

"Status" a frame went out and actually my strength just stayed the same did I not get any evolution from that? my magic seems only be the one rising.. hmmm 6500, but still using levitate and invisibility while fighting is not good and at the same time I used ancient magic it really takes toll on my body good thing I have auto recovery skill it helps me when times of needed.

I raised my hand and chanted "Lightningcraze" a series of lightning appeared in the clouds, I chanted "Snowdoom" snow is flowing but as I test my magical abilities the most I intrigue is "Light of all Light" and "Dark of all Dark" these two spells as the name implies it has the characteristics of dark and light magic that will emit the lightest and darkest surrounding that the chanter want it is an ancient magic that only few magicians know.

"..........." still I need to stay low I don't want to attract any unwanted attention from other people as long as they don't bother me I'll not bother them.

It's already 2 am in the morning according to my improvised clock. Well, not all technology can be seen in the village. Cause I'm still researching on how to create a connectivity for a phone hmmm... "let's think about it next time. "

Please read my 2nd novel "SON OF GOD"

Also, please Tap the button Star if you like it, drop a comment if you can and follow me if you must.

Thank you ^_^ Your effort is really appreciated ^_^