System Updates

'processing updates'

'reading host stat'

'fluctuations of pact monster and host loved beauties - hidden'

'improving graphical and interior design'

'Including storage and universal space and time which can carry house and horses inside. System updates includes the following: Cheaper and world-class Items and scrolls that can be given to outsiders, ancient portal scroll infinite use applicable only if the host meets the required level for it to be used, selling dimensions where the host can do whatever he wants inside of it, rich in mana and possible to cultivate "Holy Herbals",

'Host accumulated 10 trillions of gold coins which he didn't use during the last 12 years, can be exchanged for a list of 'Deity Items' and 'Dimension'. Also, the host can summon any powerful demi-humans and monster to be his aid by the use of the dimension which the system is selling.'

'although the host is able to store mostly everything inside the storage still there's a limit.'

'Host acquired title: 'Chosen by System having Unimaginable Wealth', 'Monarch of the System'.

'apply 10D View'

'Process 50%'

'Host rewards'

'process89%

'Process 99%'

'System updates to "Godly System" functionalities Increased ten folds.'

'Upgrading is done'

~~Moments Later~~

"Ugh!" why is my head aching?? Did I bump into something? Ah! I think I need to check my loot last time from demons whom I killed! hehe! those are all rebirth realm high peak experts." But first I want to check my status.

"Status" a black golden door appeared in front of me while it shows my stat little by little it has the aura like heaven gate something like I couldn't describe it clearly but I think the system Updated. Hmmm let's see what the gifts of the system are after updating hehe"

'Titles?' Oh my.. System you love me? Hahah... I'm a monarch now huh. It's like my Idol 'Sung-Jin woo' well we two are badass can't blame him.

"What dimension?" really? Like what fairies lived? I'm like a god now? Haha!! To hell with flying back and fort and teleporting if I just have dimension I can easily come home with no restriction"

"Still this dimension won't cause mana and it's up to me if I want to activate it? OH MY! SO OPPP!!!" God bless me!

"I think I can put the entire village here and I can travel all along the village but the place won't transfer if I set the location as it is right? Hmmm, maybe it is in my decision if I want to move the dimension now or later. Good! Good... system! You really want me to spend money huh!" Okay! I'll take the bait Exchange 1 trillion gold coins for 1 dimension!

'Host please confirm your stat and accept the test, press -confirm- if you want to proceed'

"What? Test? System? I thought this is for me?"

'..................'

"Why do the test needed for this?"

'...........................................'

"What am I asking for *sigh* I know that the system won't answer. Okay! No choice!"

"CONFIRM"

'Host entered the god system test area please wait'

"What is this? Why is there such a wonderful place like this in out of nowhere?"

Hmmmm.. Hey, system! What is the test?

'..........'

"*Sigh*... What am I asking you for"

'Host please prepare for the first wave'

"what the first wave? You haven't introduced the test yet and now you are starting? Don't joke with me systemmmmmmmmmmmmmm" as I said this my body couldn't fly or even move an inch and was thrown to a deep tunnel, my God! what is this?

"Anybody here?" I couldn't see a thing even a tiniest light is not there and too silent, darkness seems to be endless.

'Host first trial "Will Of Adversity" to be able to overcome ones consciousness in the middle of the endless darkness'

"hmmm... I think the system wants to test my mind and soul lets do this! Just meditate" I sat down crossed my leg while my arms are forming "upward triangle" and my fingers are crossing each other while my thumbs up in the heaven, I can feel my body is sweating a lot of energy, ki, mana is slowly flowing into my body and trying to go outside, I feel that my mind is about to broke. As I chanted "Endioa Darktia Opposya" my mind turned out white and I feel warmth in my body. "Endioa Darktia Opposya" (Opposite of Endless Darkness). Is an ancient skill that will make you feel the opposite feeling that you are feeling now, I found myself giving a powerful vibe that there's a part of me that wants to evolve, something like "Mental State" I developed the "Mental state of Deities" because of the incantation that I just cast huh.

"still how can I go out from this situation what time is it already?" I tried to wake up from my meditation and I found myself in a place where swords are appearing and countless immortal cultivators are fighting"

System prompt: 'Host please choose an answer for the specific question.

1. Do you want to rule the world?

2. Do you want someone to rule over you?

3. What do you want to do?

"System what are these questions for? Is this some kind of job interview?"

'.............................................'

"grrrr... okay! My answer is No!, No!, I just want to live in a normal and happy life with my family and my harem that's all."

'...............................'

"System why don't you respond? HEY!!!"

'.................................'

'tut'

'tut'

'tut'

'Error the answer of the host are not in the selection even in the wrong and correct ones.'

'tut'

'tut scanning for errors'

'tut'

'Error type: Host can answer systems question that system don't know if it is wrong or right'

'host a special gift from the system tut'

"Really?

'.........................'

"where are my gifts?"

'You passed the 5 trials.'

'you have given the privilege to buy a dimension with an infinity space in it "Empty Dimension" host can design it whatever he wants to do about it.'

'the gift was given'

'host increased in stat calculating stat'

'stat: intelligence 9,000, Strength 9,000, Magic 10,000, Agility.................'