Fated

As I woke up from my sleep, I saw a little wolf beside me and thatwas celesty.

"Yan!! You're awake" as my father cuddled me and wanted tokiss me but my mother took me away.

"Long yan! Don't!! wash yourself first, because you're makingour cute little yan like you! go wash yourself dear" as she shrugged hershoulder while carrying me in her two arms as we sat on the chair and preparedto eat the little wolf made its way to the table and my mother saw it but shesaid.

"What a cute little wolf yan its like protecting you lastnight when I saw you sleeping, that wolf is already there beside you like its guardingyou.." as she kissed me in the forehead.

"Though I'm saying this but you won't understand me cause you're still a kid. Hehe" mom I can understand it's just that I choose not to say anything cause I don't want you to think that someone is possessing her son and I don't want that to happen. Welp it's my duty as a son to not let my parents worry over me.

As the day passed by, I asked celesty how did she knows myhome she just said.

"I smelt your fragrance with the two of them as I heightened my senses. Also, I saw that they've been protected by invisible thick crossbarrier like the one you used earlier so I concluded that they're your parents" 

"And as for my form all Ancient beast can changed their forms and all Heavenly beast can change their appearance" 

"Heavenly beast? What is that?" I didn't read this when I was at God's room.

"You're too young for it. Soon you will know about it butnot now.." she replied.

"Umm.. *nod*"

"Yanyan! Yanyan!!"

"yeah sorry celesty I just remembered something"

"okay but first undo your mirror magic in the whole villagecause I already killed the spies and some nearby merchants have lost their way"

"Ah yeah I forgot" I undo my mirror magic that reflect thewhole village. *swoosh* a lot of people can be seen they couldn't see the magic cause they're only human level and the strongest one at that is semi immortal level.I went back to my house with celesty of course riding herback make me feel good I don't know why...

(\-_.._-/) when I got back I saw my mother cooking and myfather training why they can't see me? cause I enchanted my body and celesty theinvisivobaltile magic and also casted "Imagery" a magic that creates an afterImage of someone/something as long as the user permit it.

The battle ended only for 5 mints cause I already devisedthat battle plan the good thing is Celesty was with me.. hehe! honestly I felt relievedwhen I saw them dead when I used "invisible air slash" its only a basic spellbut I put the invisibility in the magic itself and the only person that can detect it is theuser, someone as strong as the user or much stronger than the user.

*sigh* Celesty noticed that I must have felt relieved becausewe saved the village that's why.

"yanyan you're still four-year-old and I know that you havea vast knowledge more than me so I can't teach you anything the only thing Ican say is that strong man should be backed up with kindness and willingness"As I heard the word's she said I immediately remembered "God"and I asked myself "Why did God reincarnated me in this world?" "is thatbecause I'm fan with games? Or because I was pitiful in the past?" why?

"yan"

"yeah sorry celes.. I will always adhere your advises"

"ummu..."

CELESTY'S POV

I am CELESTY one of the most fearless Ancient Beast called "Fenrir"

the youngest genius that the Fenrir clan had, my family consist of 7 includingmy parent's I have 2 elder sister and 2 younger Brother.. FYI ancient beast areoriginally human being they only have a unique set of skills that allows them totransform and evolve into an ancient beast. But one day when I went out to theforest owed by my grandfather. I encountered a group of black "dragon ancientbeast" these black ancient beasts are savages they don't like to accept thatother race beside them is existing, they always want to be in the higherposition and kills anyone who won't follow them.I passed them cause whatever they're doing is nothing to dowith me but suddenly *Boom* a large black spikes suddenly aimed at my head butI dodge it in a hair's breath still it scratched my cheeks so I wanted toretaliate when I felt that I have been surrounded so I forced my way out I didn'tfought back because I'm at disadvantage it was 6 vs 1 the hell with that manyand all of them have the same strength as me. So I I passed through the 3 blackancient beast but the other two used a "sealingthunder technique" in my feet that's why I couldn't dodge the second attackwhich lead to injuring my bones I roared through the entire forest and hopingthat my family will notice, but expectation hurts as I used my power to disruptthem the other tried to sneak in my back using "shadow step" but I immediately detectedit so I cut of his head while the other three swarmed in front of me and "ahhso he is only a bait" and the three of them used a high magic "aerial cutter"to my chest and the other 2 used a poisoning and paralyzing magic in order toseal me from moving. But when I'm about to passed out I saw someone who's thesame stature of my oldest sister but I just didn't mind it and I am so shockedto see that my spatial ring is lightning up and when I opened it one of themagic scroll that my grandfather gave me opened itself and I found myselfinside a cave weakened and about to die that's why I met "Yan Yan".I was so shocked that I thought some villager found me.because I tried my best to hide my presence so lower than immortal levelsshould not be able to see me and if some higher level I should have detectedthem first. But why is this child not even half a meter long can show abruptlyin front of me!?Did I really fall down that I couldn't distinguished the presenceof a child and a cultivator *sigh*.At that time, I thought the kid will just go away because Iwas glaring at him non stop but what was shocking is that the KID SPOKE TO ME!MOREOVER, HE SAID HE CAN COMPLETELY CURE ME! THE F*** IS THIS KID! "How can a mere 4 years oldsay that!? and to help me from my illness? more less totally cure me!? WHO AREYOU KIDDING CHILD! ARE YOU MAKING A FUN OF ME!?" I roared that the whole caveis shaking because of it.I am shock while not believing what I'm hearingI gave an aura putting all my power into and just to look the child coating himselfin mana and using a thick invisible barrier is this really a kid!? "Senoir I...""Kid! Don't assume that I'm trusting you, butI shall swear in my race as an ANCIENT BEAST! if I find you messing with mybody, I will kill you even if it cost me my entire life!*gulp* "Senior I..!I almost cried because I didn't expected what he said wastrue that he can totally cure me. I was felt ashamed but I saw the kid losingall of his mana for me I don't have ways to let him absorb mana while passingout the only solution I remember is to make a pact with him that enables thetwo who is in the pact share their mana to other person. That's why I grabbedthat opportunity so that I can save my benefactor.And that's why I was made a beast friend to him cause hewont allow me to say that I am his tamed beast cause we are partners for life.