Attacked

The year of the fated day is here this year they will come and most of the villagers will get killed also my paren... "NO!! YANYAN! this time you should save them. You should!"

As I ready myself for the day of the raid, I went to forest not that I want to hide but my reason is simple I want to train of course I did let my parents sleep first before I went. It was evening already and most of the wolves are howling and some other are roaring. As I saw a cave corner of the mountain where I'm going the light is getting bright and brighter when I reached the It gave an aura of a beast that I read in one of the books in "Gods room".

"What is that aura it feels warm at the same time weak" as I went deeper into the cave I saw a Big White Wolf but not like any other wolves it is an Ancient Beast which said that came from the Gods realm named "Deity Wolves" this ancient beast gives an aura like a rebirth realm in its peak. But it's getting weaker and weaker why is that?

As I walk through closer to it, It has a cut in his chest while lying down blood is covering the golden white color fur in his body while looking at me with his golden'black hair in his head and having 2 gold eye with the size of 5 meters long. I felt scared but the most thing I felt was sorry. When I saw the beast, I went to him while letting a small light that sparks from my hand into his whole body as I about to say something the cut me off.

"Human Child what are you coming here for? do you not know that this is my territory?" I felt shivered when she spoke to me through mental and, she is a girl.

"Please to meeting you senior, I am Yanyan and I'm just a small child that wanted to help you from your pain" I said this while cuffing my hand and when I raised my head, I saw her shock face.

"Yo...uuu how old are you??'

"4 years old senior"

"............"

"Senior please trust me I have a way to heal you completely, but I know I'm a mere child in your eyes but know that not all 4 years old can talk telepathy" as I still cuffed my hand while talking.

"How can a mere 4 years old say that!? and to help me from my illness? more less totally cure? WHO ARE YOU KIDDING CHILD! ARE YOU MAKING A FUN OF ME!?" he roared that the whole cave is shaking because of it.

I am shock while not believing what I'm seeing she gives an aura of someone whom much more powerful than rebirth level! I cloak mana in my body and casted a small barrier just enough for the aura won't come near me. Seeing me casting a barrier on my body her furious look is slowly dissipating, while I also slowly retracting my mana and barrier as it gone completely.

"Senoir I..."

"Kid! Don't assume that I'm trusting you, but I shall swear in my race as an ANCIENT BEAST! if I find you messing with my body, I will kill you even if it cost me my entire life!

*gulp* "Senior I..!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's good that I had communication scroll with me! "BOSS! there's no further obstacle you can all proceed to come here" the spy of the bandit.

"Okay! BOYS! ITS TIME TO RAID! KILL ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEE! DON'T LET ANYONE ESCAPE! NOT EVEN A KID IS EXEMPTION! KILL! IF NOT, I WILL BE THE WHO WILL KILL YOU ALONG WITH THEM UNDERSTAND BOYS!??"

*gulp* "YES BOSS" all the bandits roar and climb up to the surface cause they're hiding in the underground tunnel that is used to mine an ore stone and magic stone.

But they are baffled to see no one including the spies that they've sent to spy the area. all are gone.

"LOOK!!" one of the bandits.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT!!??" screamed by one of the semi mortal peak level.

A white glowing beast with a golden white fur on his body while covering on his head is black-gold hair and glaring with golden eye as he roared through the night sky with fangs of the dragon. All bandits exclaimed and can't stop shiver from what they're seeing.

"Tell boss that there are beast and the spies couldn't be contacted anymore! g.." the moment he said these words he looked at his head flying towards his companion.

One of the semi-immortal high-level bandits said "RETREAT!! I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL PAY THE PRICE! BUT RETREAT!!!!!! DON'T WAIT FOR THE BOSS TO ARRIVE RETREAT!!! I don't even think the boss can defeat this kind of beast!" once again he shouted "RETREA....." as he turned back none of his teammates are standing all of them are dead and he noticed his head was flying as he saw the silhouette of a small child with its finger glowing white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOSS BANDIT POV

"Why is that suddenly quiet!?"

"Did they decided to sneak attack a mere tiny village?"

"Hmmm..."

"Or they don't want the noise cause maybe I'll get angry?"

"What is that roar? A BEAST?" F*CK that is one of a hella roar I don't think they can defeat it!"

"Let's see what is that beast that dared to hinder my plans....." he haven't finished talking yet he already a wolf like creature with a baby near to 5 years old riding its back. "WTF is that!?"

"That wolf is not one that I can defeat in my current strength better hide before they can se..." before he can finish the sentence, he saw his head flying under the full moon.