Pact

YANYAN's POV

As I saw the head of the boss bandit flying as he lay down on the floor I felt relieve. A pain has turn into relief cause the demise that was about to happen in all village end only in a blink of an eye. I went to see the dead bodies but noticed that few of them have rings in their hand. As I too the several rings with me I tried to inject mana in the ring but nothing happened but I noticed as I tried to open it Celesty is telling me "You should break first the blood bond of the ring from the past user before you can use it. Also, you're still a four-year-old kid it won't fit in your finger even if you try so just hide it for the meantime"

"okay.." I nodded as I stored it in my portal box.

If you are wondering who is the one I'm calling *Celesty that is the ancient beast that I met during my exploration in the cave.

~~~2 days before the raid.~~~~

"Senior I..!!!"

"Shut your trap KID!"

"Please senior trust me" I'm damn scared why is she so angry.. am I insulting her pride as an Ancient Beast!?

I approached her but she still on guard from me. as I touched her golden-white fur it reacted the mana inside the Ancient Beast. And I said "heal drip" it automatically sealed all the bruises and the cut on her chest and let her regain some of her mana. But I noticed that I suddenly felt heavy as I lie down Celesty was saying something, but I cannot remember it.

~Moments later~

I woke up from my sleep I was still in the cave as I hear someone told me "hey kid you have really a good luck" as I look beside me I saw a girl in her teen days age from 16 to 20 in human wearing golden-white dress with a black-golden hair until his waist and a floating deity golden scarf in her neck.

"What happened senior?" as I cuffed my hand, as she spoke to me.

"Kid! What is your name again?

"this one's name is yanyan senior"

"umm.. I made a pact with you as one in body and soul should anyone of us dies both will."

*shock* "what senior? Why?? I don't want you to be bounded or to repay from what I d..." I didn't finish talking because she covered my mouth using her finger and said.

"Kid don't get me wrong I just don't want to owe anyone! I Celesty Fenrir Don't want to owe any even the king in the Upper realm couldn't make me owe how much more in the lower realm!?"

"Bu...t"

"Kid you are dying earlier cause by healing me I must have sucked up your mana and the reserve mana in your body so I don't have anyway to save you in that time so I made a pact in your right hand to share my mana to you for you to recover some and as you can see the Golden mark in your hand"

"Woahhhh Senior I didn't mean anything from healing you, but I'm so happy cause you are the type of ancient beast as what I imagined you to be."

"kid don't get me wrong I healed you cause it's because of you I am healed, and I don't want to owe from anyone so get over kid!"

"Bu.." but when I about to say something I saw the glare of celesty so I didn't finish it I just *sigh*

"Kid! Be grateful not anyone can make a pact with an ancient beast and a Fenrir one at that! and even if I'm the youngest in Fenrir I am the most genius in Fenrir clan"

"Senior its not that I don't wanted to be pact with you, but I want to say I'm not worthy and I'm still a kid."

"Kid I know that's why you're worthy to be my partner because I know I couldn't see any kid other than you whom so good at using magics."

"Once again I'm Celesty Fenrir from Fenrir clan of ancient beast wolves hereby acknowledge you as my partner" after she said that a light glows in her forehead through the golden mark of my hand while soothing feeling is coming to my body as I said through my mid "Status" I'm so shocked to see that one of my title is a "BEASTTER". Also, what I'm most shocked at is to see my status rose up like in a blink of an eye I achieve the status that comparable to "Transcended King Peak". What is this status of a four-year-old kid! "Level: 750", "Strength 800", "Magic: 900", "Agility: 700".

"What is this!!?"as I shouted it Celesty noticed it and asked me.

"Kid you can see something that I can't see right?"

Shocked as I am but I just *nod*

"So my guess was right. You can see the message of God right? "

"what message of God?" is she talking about the status?

"yeah the message of God the "KING OF KINGS IN THE UPPER REALM CAN SEE THE MESSAGE OF GOD and you are the same as him"

"Sen..."as I about to say her name she rebutted.

"Don't call me senior anymore, call me Celesty" as she transformed into a puppy like wolf letting me ride her back.

"Sen... Ceslesty Thank you for saving me and sorry for what happene..." as I ride her back I feel asleep while she was saying something.

"Yan I should be the one thanking you if not for you I will be dead by now because of the injury in my chest thank you yan and just sleep there."