My Assistant

YANYAN's POV

What this girl is chanted by ancient magic that let your appearance mana change that's why when I cast "Anciento Cancelol" one of the demi ancient magic that will let you cancel all that magic that was cast by someone to a specific area/people. One-horned type of demons. A "Royal" what happened why would such a royal be made as a maidservant? Hmmm...

"Hey, you. Girl, what is your name tell me honestly your race and why they're chasing you? Also, you are a royal demon why are you here!?"

"...uhh...hmmm" as she is hesitating to say I made an Air sword coated with mana I swung it in my side that the big mountain got sliced in two.

"I say it again Answer me" I coldly said.

"Great one sorry I was intimidated by your aura. That I thought you were one of the demons but as when I observe carefully you are not. I am from the race of demons, specifically Royal Demon as you said. We were living peacefully in the underworld but one day the 12 apostles of my father the "Demon Lord" and other demon lords went to raid the capital where we are staying, these demons captured my father and mother and being tortured as we speak" she cried while speaking this.

"Great one I was sent to became a slave and the highest magician in the underworld cast some evil ancient magic at me I dare not deceive you great one please spare my life :'(, 40 troops came to earthly world to capture a gifted lady to be offered by 12 apostles of the demon lords to the supreme demon lord which is currently sleeping that's why they have succeeded on raiding the capital."

I was being sent to accompany the 1st group where it was transported directly to the "capital of fairies" but as when we arrive at the capital, we only saw 1 girl who is running to a certain light, so we followed her that's why we are here." As she said "Great one please spare my life I dare deceive you please even if you want me to be a slave I take it as a chance to live my life I just want to my family so please don't kill me, please. :'( Please!" while she was pleading in her knees bend.

As I look closer to her I used the "lie dects" magic it helps me to see if someone is lying fluctuation of mana. She was not having any fluctuations as she cries I was looking for some of my old life from her, me too I want to see my parents at that time but they.. never mind.

As I walk from the forest that seems so cold the time, I saw this girl crying in front of me I should not let any girl cry even if any circumstances may appear. So I appeared in front of her, seeing her so shocked that she froze cause I think she thinks that I'm going to kill her, I did have some thoughts but, I raised my hand and wiped her tears as I said,

"Don't cry lady I will not kill you 😊 would you mind telling me your name I'm yan yan, by the way, ^_^ "

"gr..." as about to say great one I covered her lips with my index finger and said,

"don't worry just call me by my name"

"I'm Cristy, Cristy Lords. Mr yan yan" as she bowed down her head

"Well, what a wonderful name would you mind if you accompany me to my home to be my guest?"

"Ye-Yes?"

I took the other girl with me and I hold it in my arms as I cast teleportation directly to the place where I'm staying at. I saw my mother preparing for breakfast I scanned again the area my father is training outside because the training room is currently being occupied by the two beauties and my twin sister still asleep eh?

"Come sit here." As I place the girl that I took from the forest with me and reach a chair for her."

"Mr yan, no I'm just a lowly servant please I dare not." As she refused I cast "Autodia Body" her body move on its own and sat down in a chair while I see her in a trance because she was not able to believe that her body is moving on its own and she looked at me she thought that was doing it so she didn't talk back.

"So what are your plans? You want to go back to the demon place and revenge?"

"Ca-can I?" while she is looking at me.

"Yes you can but, I don't want you to go by yourself."

"Wh-why? No one dares to come there because it's a territory of demons and the portal will be locked."

"You just want to save your family and friends right?"

"Ye..yes" as she looked down I touched her hand said.

"Don't worry, I have an offer listen, I want you to become my assistance if I want to travel somewhere. I want to go to those 39 places where the remaining 39 troops are sent can you come with me?"

"I am not worthy Mr. yan" as she has teary eyes.

"Who said?"

"' I'm just a lowly royal demon that lost its own power due to my own incompetence I dare not to stay beside you for I know that I will only drag you."

"No no, don't say that. As I notice you know some ancient magics right? And a royal one at that?"

"Yes my Lord" woah it is my first time hearing this name I don't actually be called by it by anyone but if one of my ideal girls said this to me I will not mind hehe...

"then I command please be my assistant and accompany me in my journey in life as your Lord and as someone you can rely on" I smile and winked at her she turned blush.

"I want you Cristy" as I place my hand in her cheeks and kissed her right arm, she responded with a teary eye.

"Yes my Lord, I will fulfill my duty well and thank you so much for sparing my life this lady will remember your kindness always my Lord" as she cried while saying this I told her,

"So please rest for now cause after you are done resting you will accompany me immediately okay?" I told her to lay on the bed for her to sleep and she followed me. She sleeps very fast huh.

I nearly forgot the other girl who is sleeping too seems to be waking up hmm.. what to do about this?