Love At Fist Sight

I saw a man wearing black colored upper and lower tattered pant and sleeveless collar shirt having a thin white face the same height as mine, I looked at him but s I stared I felt embarrassed and didn't hesitate to go immediately but as I hear him saying "Don't go I'm not here to get you". Who is he then?

I asked him "Who are you!? How did you find me? I hid my presence that the 3 high cultivators did not know where I am! How can you find me?" I asked him a series of question but I saw him smirked and I felt embarrassed and pissed I said in anger voice "YOU HOW DARE YO....." I haven't finish talking while I instantly saw him in front of me "How the he did this guy came here when he was floating in the air? Who is he!!?" as I asked myself, I immediately turned back but he holds my hand and not letting me go "why is this guy so powerful and so young"

"Woman I'm not here to cause you trouble I just want to say that you dare to pass my territory, so you're prepared for the consequence, right?"

"What!? Is the owner of the Death Forest you!? I never heard like you who's controlling the Death Forest sorry to disturb you I'll take my leave "as I took a step from where I'm standing he said solemnly..

"You should know by now that you can't escape me"

"Sen..." as I about to say something he rebutted

"Oppss... Woman Don't call me senior, am I that old to you? Pfft.." as I saw him smirking in front of me What is the problem with this guy? Am I that laughable? Why is that he looks like he knows what I'm saying *sigh*.

"Young mas..." I didn't finish again the thing that I wanted to say because I saw his finger covering my lips "What!?" and I suddenly felt something! What? why is my heart beating so fast? What is this? "I can't control myself" I just stared at him as I felt embarrassed I didn't mind it and as I felt his hand stroking my head I felt the warmness and the thing called "longingness" only my mother is the that can make me hugged her but how come this guy the way he touch me felt that he knows my pain how?" as I think about it in my mind I felt crying but suddenly he hold my hand and we flew in the air I didn't imagine that there's really someone who can fly in the air using their own two feet I thought they can only fly by using magic tools but this guy...

I felt comfortable but as I remember that my foot was not in the ground anymore that's I accidentally hugged him. Also, I noticed that this guy is speeding as he held and hugged me tightly, we stared each other but I didn't let go of his hand we just stand on the air like doesn't care for anyone. Me a 15-year-old girl doing this!? "My God" I know that 15 is already mature but I am not prepared yet. *sigh* "but I can't help looking at him it looks like he's telling me through his face I won't leave you don't worry" I *sighed* again.

I suddenly went back to reality when I heard him asking my name.. I told him..

"My name is Celine.. Celine Tong.. you Young Master?

"Yan Yan is my name and It's my pleasure to be with you like this" I felt my face boiled as he said this "this guy really is a glibber hehe!" Oopss why is that I'm happy? Hey mind! Don't smile on me. this is bad I feel like, I really feel like something is troubling me..

"Celine." He called me and my first name! *woah*

"Yes Youn.." I haven't finish talking when he said

"call me Yan if you please" as he said this My heartbeat fast, I don't know why

"Ya..n" when I said this I looked at him I saw him gazing down wearing his red cheeks *woah* this guy is so cute* oopss..

"Do you have a place to stay tonight?"

"No, I don't have because I ran away from home cause..." I remembered my father who's crying earlier who is he now as I look in the sky *alas I will come back* as I think of this I heard him saying

"Don't worry as long as you're near me no one in this world can take you away from me.. Don't worry I won't leave you" as I heard this I cried in front of him but I immediately wiped it as he said

"Stay at my house today cause you also need to rest"

"ummu...okay yan"

As we travel to his home, I sighted a village.. No! a FORTRESS what is that how can they build that is he saying he's in there living? Why did we haven't heard about this village before? What kind of civilization they're in!? leaving me in a question mark I followed him in his house I saw a tiny wolf seating on the couch and look at their house its more elegant than the room of king of Dan! What is this!?

"How did they made this" I said it to my mind but I can feel it's because of yan. That's why.