Chapter 14

Disclaimer!

Please be informed that these earlier chapters are samples and starting from 12 March I will remove the rest of the chapters published in Wattpad. (chapter 18 - 43/end) because I just signed a contract with a reading apps and my story is now available in a paid platform (G**dnovel).

For some readers who left complaints in the comment after discovering this, I understand your disappointment but please be respectful. No need to use offensive emojis and abusive language. Everyday writers on Wattpad are struggling to deliver good stories for readers, pouring all their hearts and efforts into it.

For all of you who has reached out to me politely, thank you very much. It's good to know there are still good people out there who appreciate aspired writers like me who's still struggling to make a living out of it. For you who choose to follow my story in paid program, I can't thank you enough. It means so much to me to be rewarded for my work.

For you who have just stumbled upon this chapter, now that you know this is a sample, you can decide whether to follow it or not. If you choose to continue reading, thank you. Know that you have helped and supported an aspired writer to grow and thrive. If you don't, it's OK and thank you for giving my story a chance.

******

Day 7

"It was a good long time ago when he was still so young, sixteen or seventeen perhaps... I'm older than him... only by a year or two..."

She doubted it very much. From her look, Amanda was at least four or five years older than him. Sixteen or seventeen, she had exploited a boy sexually at the innocent age of sixteen! If it was true, she had committed a crime. It was almost as awful as rape! She had debauched an underage youth. Ava was so disturbed she couldn't keep it to herself, she told Polly about the unbelievably shameless hussy. She told Polly only about her unexpected meeting with Amanda when she was escorting Lady Byrne. Polly didn't know she had been seeing him these past days.

"How come did she exploit a young man at the innocent age of sixteen?! He was merely a boy at the time. It was child molestation!" she said in great disgust.

Polly didn't seem to share the same indignation at the woman's wickedness.
"That was hardly a molestation."

"Polly, he was underage!"

"Many men experience their first time one or two years earlier. They are hot and bothered like rutting stags at the period that you call innocent age. In this case, I'd rather call it a sharing of mutual interest and benefit."
Polly arched a brow as she continued chopping the vegetables.
"And I'm quite certain he doesn't feel he was molested or exploited at all."

"He was too young to have a sensible judgment and she took advantage of it. That woman was a lecherous cougar."

"You're talking like he was a victim. Believe me, even if he was, he was a willing victim. And even if the cougar really took advantage of him at first, I bet he took advantage of her just as much. Besides, he is probably no better than the cougar, maybe he also screwed with the servants."

"Polly!!!"

"Okay, maybe not. I guess a smug like him is too proud to do it with servants. The point is... I don't understand what makes you despise the so-called cougar. Even if the woman never... molested him as you said, he wouldn't remain chaste until now."

"I'm not talking about chastity, no. I'm talking about how could the cougar have a heart to... to deprave and corrupt a naive adolescent!"

Polly made a face.
"That smug a naive? Won't say so."