Home is Where Your Friends Are

The following morning was very hectic. My mom kept double checking my belongings to ensure I had everything.
  "Izuku! Did you pack your hoodies? It is about to be winter and you're going to need them!" She yelled from my bedroom.
  "Yes mom, I did." I shouted back. I was clumsily loading everything onto my back like a pack-mule.
  "Oh sweetie, you can always come back to get the rest of it! You don't have to get everything in one trip." She reached out to help me catch my balance.
  "It's fine. I have everything I need." I smiled at her.
  "Okay. Be careful and make sure you tell me when you get settled in." Her voice crumbled at the end as the tears flowed down her cheek.
  "Awh mom," I pulled her into my arms and let her weep into my shoulder. "I love you and I'll come see you in a few days." Her grip tightened around me.
  "I love you too." She sniffled and watched me walk out of the door. Okay, here I go to a new chapter in my life.

  Several of the students were already standing in front of our dorms, the 1A Alliance. The building was massive and impressive. How did they build these in three days? I looked around to see who was here and who wasn't. There's Iida, Jiro, Uraraka, Tsu, Kaminari, Kirishima, Kacchan, Aoy-
  Kacchan?!
  He was standing off to the side with a single black duffle bag over his shoulder while indulged in a conversation with Iida.
  "I thought you were suspended for another day?" Iida mentioned.
  "Yeah I was, but Mr. Aizawa told me I could come back a day early to move in." He answered.
  His knuckles were flaming red with some bruising on both hands. Did he do that to himself? Was he punching walls? My eyes cowered to the ground. I know he does that when he's incredibly upset. It has only happened a handful of times before...
  "You certainly brought a lot." Todoroki's voice grazed against my ear. I looked up at him. He was standing over me from behind, catching me by surprise.
  "Y-Yeah, I have a lot of clothes." I shyly responded. He smiled and a soft chuckle escaped his lips.
  "I can see that." He nodded sarcastically.
  Wow, I feel embarrassed now. My cheeks blushed and my eyes wandered off. I scanned through the group of classmates in front of me until my eyes passed onto Kacchan's intense stare. Wait, he was actually staring at Todoroki behind me. Ah shit...
  I peeked over my shoulder at Todoroki once again, but he was looking off in the distance. He wasn't aware of Kacchan's presence.
  I bit my lip nervously, what if Kacchan tries to pick a fight? I looked over at Kacchan once again, but this time he was staring at me directly. His face wasn't showing any sign of emotion. I subtly waved to him, but he adverted his eyes immediately. I guess he still hates me.
  "Students of 1A," the voice came from behind us, "this building is your new dormitory. Males are on the left wing and females are on the right." Principal Nezu, Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic passed through us. They all ambled closer to the entrance of the dormitory before motioning us to follow.
  Once we all immigrated into the building, we were astonished at how luxurious the inside was.
  "The common area features a cozy lounging spot, kitchens, baths and laundry rooms." Principal Nezu continued, "the next floors are the living quarters. There are five floors and your rooms have already been pre-assigned. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, toilets, beds, refrigerators, closets and a personal balcony." He said as the three teachers turned to face us.
  "Without further ado, go ahead and start moving in! Each room will have a plaque with your name on it." Principal Nezu finished.
  "Also, there won't be class today as you all will need the time to settle in. Return to class promptly tomorrow morning though. There will be no excuses for being late anymore." Mr. Aizawa mentioned before dismissing us.
  Everybody darted up the stairs to start unpacking. Luckily, my room was the second room on the second floor.
  I happily dropped my bags onto the floor and soaked in the view from the balcony. This is amazing. I hastily started unpacking, putting all of my clothes away first. As I grabbed my last hoodie out of my bag, a piece of paper floated onto the floor. Hmm, what's that?