Shoto's Birthday

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT*

  Not long after I fell asleep, Shoto was forced to go back to the dorms.
  "Can I please stay here?" He begged.
  "No, you can't." Mr. Aizawa responded sternly, "Midoriya will be fine. He'll stay here overnight and be released in the morning."
  Shoto mouthed 'I'm sorry' to me as Mr. Aizawa ushered him out. I attempted to reassure him with a sweet smile, "I'll be okay."
  Thanks to Shoto, my fever was gone and my pain greatly subsided. I could genuinely relax and rest once again. Although, the yearning for Shoto to stay by me never eased.

  The next morning, I was awoken by Recovery Girl.
  "How are you feeling today?" She asked.
  "Better. My head doesn't hurt anymore."
  "Good. You can undress the head wrap now. You shouldn't have anymore issues, but if you do let me know. And be more careful!"
  "Thank you. I will." I smiled warmly.
  "Oh, and don't worry about attending class this morning. Go back to your dorm and rest for the day. You can return to class on Monday."
  "Okay."
  Once Recovery Girl left, I hopped out of bed and threw on my clothes from yesterday. The collar of my shirt was stained with blood. Did I gash my head too? No wonder Shoto was so concerned. He said I suffered a concussion and some internal bleeding, but nothing about a cut.
  I unwrapped the bandages and gently grazed my fingers over the sealed wound. Yeah, feels like a stitched cut. Damn, with that much blood on my clothes I probably scared everybody.
  As I ran my fingers through my hair, I felt flakey knots clumped up near the site of the injury. Ick, my hair still has dried blood in it. I need a shower. Hmm, what time is it? I scanned the room, eventually noticing the wall clock that read 11:18. Everybody's in class right now. I can take a quick shower in peace.

  Wooooshh.
  The steaming water drizzled down onto my skin, alleviating my sore muscles. I groaned softly, this feels good.
  I lathered up the shampoo in my hair and scratched all the dried blood out, avoiding my healed cut. I can't imagine how badly I bled if it seeped all in my training uniform. I wish Shoto hadn't seen me like that. The last thing I remember was his voice calling out to me and then fading away.
  As I wandered through my thoughts, I finished washing and turned the faucet off. I quickly dried myself and draped my towel around my waist, tucking it in at my hip. I wonder if they've told my Mom yet.
  I climbed up the stairs and trudged into my room. As soon as I shut my door, my phone rung and vibrated loudly on my nightstand. The music was my Mom's ringtone.
  Yeah, they told her.
  I swiped my finger to the right to answer, "hi Mom."
  "Izuku! Are you okay?! I've been calling you all morning!"
  "I just got out of the shower and my phone was in my room. I'm sorry."
  "Are you okay?!"
  "Yes, I'm fine. The school nurse healed me and said I won't have any issues."
  "Thank goodness! I've been so worried! When are you going to come visit me? Didn't we agree on every weekend?"
  "I know. I'll come by soon, maybe tomorrow? Tomorrow is Saturday."
  "Tomorrow is fine."
  "Okay. Oh, hey Mom? Can I bring a friend? I want you to meet him."
  "Of course, sweetie."
  "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."
  "Okay, I love you Izuku."
  "I love you too."
  I tapped the end button and sat my phone back onto my nightstand.
  I probably should of asked Shoto if he'd want to come with me before asking my Mom. I guess if he says no, I'll just tell her he had to do something.
  I slipped on my boxers and flopped down onto my bed, shoving my hand under my pillow. I found myself staring at the empty space between the wall and me. Mmm, I wish Shoto was here.
  Wait! I flipped over and checked the date on my phone, January eleventh. It's Shoto's birthday! How could I forget?! I jumped up out of my bed. What time is it?!
  14:49
  Shit, they'll be back here in thirty minutes. I don't have time to go out and get him a gift. I was supposed to do that yesterday. Dammit!
  I fumbled through my clean clothes and tossed on a random sweatshirt and pair of sweatpants. Then, I scampered down the stairs and into the common area. What can I do?
  I first searched through the kitchen, having no luck. This is all going wrong. I promised him a great birthday, but I have nothing to show for it. Not even a simple gift... Oh wait, that would work!
  I sprinted back to my room and scavenged through my stuff. Ah, there it is. Yes! This is perfect as a gift! Now, just to wrap it somehow. Fortunately, I found an empty gift bag in my closet that was being used as extra storage. I dumped my things out and crammed the gift into it while setting the bag aside. At least I was able to do that.
  "Izuku, are you asleep?" Shoto whispered as he creaked my door open.
  "Shoto!" I exclaimed, "happy birthday!" I tossed myself into his arms, smiling and laughing.
  "Haha, thank you." He laughed along and embraced me closely, "how are you feeling?"
  "I'm perfectly fine. My head doesn't hurt at all."
  He sighed a breath of relief, "good. I've been worrying about you all day." He nuzzled his face against my head carefully. I stayed quiet as I consoled in his hug and listened to his heartbeat, "I missed you." I murmured.
  "I missed you too." He gripped me tighter, "I didn't want to leave you yesterday."
  "I know. But it's okay, it was out of your control. You helped break my fever and gave me comfort for the time you were there. I'm thankful for that."
  "You know I'd do anything for you." He softly kissed my head.
  "Hey! How are you feeling, Midoriya?" Kirishima popped his head around the corner.
  "I'm fine." I smiled at him, still encased in Shoto's arms.
  "That was a brutal fall. We were all worried about you, especially Bakugo and Todoroki." Kirishima stated.
  "Thanks for the concern, guys. I'm fine though."
  "Let me see your head." Shoto insisted, turning me around and parting my hair gently.
  "Damn," Kirishima hovered over Shoto's shoulder, "she did a good job stitching that up. It's barely noticeable."
  "What are you extras doing?" Kacchan growled as he propped up against my doorframe. We all turned to face him, "oh hey, Kacchan."
  "Ya damn nerd, already trying to get yourself killed. Stop being so fucking clumsy and weak."
  "It wasn't his fault." Shoto snapped.
  "Yeah, it was yours. Do I need to remind you?" Kacchan intimidatingly stepped closer to Shoto, but Kirishima threw his arm around Kacchan's shoulder and yanked him against his body.
  "Hey, let's chill out. It was an accident, nobody's fault." Kirishima said calmly.
  "Get off of me, dumbass." Kacchan snarled and aggressively shrugged his arm away.
  "Awh, don't be like that." He nudged his face against Kacchan's lovingly, but Kacchan shoved him.
  "Fuck this."
  Kacchan began to walk away, but Kirishima snatched his wrist, "hey wait, are you still coming with me later?"
  "Hell no." He snapped back as he ripped his hand out of Kirishima's grasp.
  "Please?"
  "No, Kirishima."
  "What if I blow you like I did last night?"
Woah, did he really just say that? I hid my face into Shoto's chest as he watched them argue in the hall.
  "Hmm, no."
  "Really? Why not?"
  "Not worth it. Your shark teeth make it shitty."
  "Okay, well what if I let you fuck me again?"
  "Heh, can your ass take it again? You've been complaining about it hurting ever since."
  "Only because it was my first time! I can do it again."
  Kacchan chuckled, "alright, but only if you let me tie you up and make you my slave like I wanted."
  "Ugh," Kirishima groaned, "fine! Why do you have to be so hard to negotiate with?"
  "Because I always get what I want and I want it now."
  "What? Right now?"
  Thmp!
  I peeped over at the sudden noise. Kacchan had slammed Kirishima into the wall, forcefully kissing him and groping his inner thigh. As Kirishima quietly moaned, Kacchan continued to slide his hand up his thigh before cupping it roughly between his legs.
  Okay, I really didn't need to see that. I adverted my eyes and tucked my face against Shoto's arm.
  "Come with me, bitch. You're paying up now." Kacchan ordered.
  "Yes sir." Kirishima answered erotically before they both ascended the next flight of stairs. Shoto and I remained quiet for awhile, trying to process what we saw.
  "Um," Shoto mumbled, "okay. So avoid the fourth floor for awhile."
  I giggled, "yeah."
  "Do you mind if I stay here with you for a bit?"
  "No, of course I don't mind." I smiled, "but I was planning on going downstairs to the lounge. I still have to give you a birthday party."
  "No you don't. Just being with you is enough to make this the best birthday ever." He replied sweetly, "plus, you need to rest more."
  "But Shoto, I want to. And I already planned it." I mumbled disappointedly.
  He sighed and hesitated, "okay."
  "Yay! Let's go!"