Our First Date

*WARNING* BRIEF SEXUAL CONTENT

  Bzzzz.
  "Mmmhm." I grumbled. My phone's screen was lit and displaying one unread message.

  Todoroki 06:08
  Good morning, ready for our date later?

  A cheesy grin popped up on my sleepy face. Awh, he's so cute. This one message changed my whole mood. I stared at the words for a moment. Oh, I should probably change his name in my contacts.

  To: Shoto
  Good morning! And yes, I am! Are you?
  Delivered 06:09

  I sat my phone on my chest. Our first date. I'm really excited! But, I'm a little nervous too. He is my first boyfriend, after all. I don't really know what I'm doing. I'll likely make a fool of myself.

  Bzzz.

  Shoto 06:10
  Of course.

  He certainly isn't much on texting it seems. He always writes such short responses. I guess I won't reply. I need to get up and get ready for class anyway.
  I planted my feet on the floor and stretched, "mmm! Ah." I removed a clean set of my school uniform from the closet and stepped into it. As I pulled my tie tight, I glared at my unmade bed in the mirror. It would have been nice to wake up next to him this morning.
  Images and emotions from the night we had our first kiss sprung into my mind. The vivid memory of our kiss, of his voice and of his body struck me hard, leaving me with an irritating throb between my legs.
  Ah great, now I have to deal with this on the way to class. I tugged at my pants, adjusting myself to camouflage it. Eh, good enough.
I proceeded to open my door and leave, but a tall figure stood directly in my way. I quickly realized it was Shoto, but I still jumped from the surprise.
  "Shoto! You scared me."
  He laughed and smirked, "sorry. I wanted to walk with you to class. And to do this," he tilted down and touched his lips to mine.
  Butterflies fluttering. Heart racing. Cheeks blushing. Blood pumping. He drives me insane. This doesn't help my situation at all.
  He released my lips and stared at my reddening face, "are you going to blush every time we kiss?" He picked.
  "I-I don't know, maybe." I hung my head low.
  "Come on," he patted my head and grabbed my hand, interlocking his fingers through mine.
  "Woah, wait!" I pleaded as he began to drag me through the hallway.
  "What's wrong?"
  "I-I just need a second." I answered. He was staring at me, confused. I can't re-adjust with him watching.
  "I think I left something in my room." I mentioned as I turned back.
  "Oh okay."
  He followed behind me before stopping to stand in my doorway. His eyes glued on me. "What did you forget?"
  Dammit, I don't know what to answer.
  "Oh, uh. My tie." My voice squeaked.
  "Ha, silly." He stepped towards me and centered my tie to my collar, "you're wearing it."
  "Oh, right." I smiled wearily, looking away.
  "Hmm," he picked up my chin, forcing me to meet his gaze.
  "Are you sure you're alright?" His fingers brushed against my neck when he retreated them. The smallest and simplest touch that wouldn't typically bother me, was now flooding me with new feelings.
  "I'm okay," I sighed, "I'm just having some difficulty this morning."
  "What do you mean?" He cocked his head like a confused puppy.
  "N-Nothing, it's fine."
  It's not fine.
  "I can see something is bothering you and I would like for you to tell me. I promise I won't be mad." He explained sweetly, "are you nervous about our date?"
  "No and yes. I am kind of nervous about our date, but that's not it." I sighed. He's going to figure it out one way or another. I should tell him. Maybe indirectly?
  I noticeably tugged on my crotch, finally adjusting to a more comfortable position. Of course as I intended, this drew his attention directly to it.
  "Oh." He blurted out.
  "Yeah." I mumbled under my breath.
  His eyes consumed my body before he snatched my waist and pushed me against the wall. His body roughly pressed against mine while his lips lingered over my ear, "do you need help?"
  To say I was flustered from his words and actions would be an understatement. My mind was infiltrated with a powerful instinct I've never felt before. What is this feeling? It's so intense. Raspy whimpers emerged from deep within my throat.
  "I don't mind helping you, but only if you want me to." He continued, "otherwise, you'll have to go to class like this and I don't want you hurting in class."
  Hurting? What does he mean? I've never had these issues before. Not as strong, anyway.
  "No, no, no, no. I'm okay. I'll be okay!" I replied as confidently as possible.
  "Are you sure?" His voice hardened. The sweetness and compassion disappeared. He sounded serious. Wait no, that's not the word. He sounded sensuous. I nodded frantically and slid across the wall, out of his hold.
  "We need to get to class." I smiled half-heartedly.
  "Ahem, uh Izuku." He hesitantly pointed towards my groin. Naturally, my eyes followed. The bulge was bigger now and accompanied with a seeping wet blotch.
  Shiiiiit! So damn embarrassing!
  "Ah! I got to change my pants! Shoto, please leave. I'll see you in class!" I grabbed him by his blazer and rushed him out of my room.
  I ripped through my closet until I managed to pull a clean pair of pants out. The immense shame and embarrassment I felt drowned my original thoughts, calming my needs and thankfully subsiding my issue.
  This is the second time now Shoto has caught me with an erection and we just started dating! He probably thinks I'm a pervert. Great.