Nice to Meet You, Mrs. Midoriya.

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT*

  "Hey, Shoto?" I mumbled with my face pressed into his bare chest.
  "Yes, love?"
  I bit my lip as it curled into a cheeky smile, that was sweet. I like that name. "Um, I told my mom I'd visit her today."
  "Oh," he exhaled a soft laugh, "are you able to walk straight?"
  "That's not funny!" I furrowed my eyebrows. How can he go from being so sweet to being so vulgar.
  "It kind of is." His laughter increased.
  "No! Not when I told her I'd be bringing you!"
  He stopped abruptly, "what? You did?"
  "Yes... I was going to ask if you wanted to go. You don't have to."
  He paused, "I want to. I'm just awkward around parents."
  "My mom will make you feel welcome. Afterall, she really wants to meet my friends."
  His head cocked to the side, "friends?"
  "Yeah?" I answered, confused with his emphasis.
  "Am I just a friend to you?" He questioned.
  "What? No! No, you're my boyfriend. I was saying friends in general."
  "Izuku," he hesitated briefly, "does your mom know? About us?"
  I gulped, "not yet."
  "Does she even know you're attracted to men?"
  "... No."
  He bit his tongue, "are you embarrassed to be? Or are you scared to tell her?"
  "Neither! I-I j-just... Haven't brought it up."
  "Are you going to?"
  "I planned on it..." I muttered.
  He sighed heavily, his chest rising and falling. I watched his eyes, but he refused to reconnect with mine. "Okay. I'll go with you."
  "Thank you!" I smiled, but it faded instantly. I really shouldn't ask this... "W-Will you not say anything or do anything until I tell her?"
  He grumbled under his breath, "okay."
  "I'm sorry I have to ask that of you."
  "It's okay. I knew this was a possibility whenever I started dating. Either way, I'll support you no matter what she says."
  "Thank you. I don't know how she'll react..." I paused, "but I don't think it will be bad."
  "I'll be here regardless." He lovingly kissed my head, "but we still need a shower."
  "Yeah." I smiled and laughed.
  Shoto climbed over me and planted his feet down onto my floor. He gathered his clothes that were tossed everywhere and slipped back into them.
  "Hey," he uttered before opening my door, "would you like to shower with me?"
  "Uhh," I covered my blushing face with my blanket. "That would be a dead giveaway to our classmates."
  "They already know we're together."
  "Yeah, b-b-but..." I stumbled over my words.
  "It's okay, maybe next time." He smiled warmly before exiting and closing the door behind him. I held my breath as I listened for his light footsteps to descend away.
  Once I knew he was gone, I exhaled harshly. Dammit, I hope that didn't upset him any further. I sat up and ruffled my gross hand through my greasy hair. Ick, I feel nasty. There's dried cum all over me too. But, I'll wait before showering, I don't want everybody to see us going into the showers together. 
  I lazily slipped out of my bed, letting my feet droop to the floor. I'm so drained of energy, ugh. The moment I tried to properly walk, I realized exactly what everybody meant. My ass really hurts! And my legs feel like jelly! I fumbled forward, just barely catching myself before face planting. Was Shoto right? Will I be able to walk straight? I lifted myself up and forced my body to cooperate.
  Somehow, I managed to ignore the uncomfortable pain and dress myself in the dirty clothes from yesterday. There's no point in soiling clean clothes before a shower. Then, I piled together a set of nice clothes while gathering my shower kit. In the midst of scavenging my room, I magically found a clean towel. Oh, well that would have been helpful earlier... Before deciding to leave, I proceeded to wash my face at the sink in my dorm bathroom. A pitiful attempt to clean away any noticeable body fluids that landed there.
  Meanwhile, I stared at my reflection in the mirror which was staring back at me. The water droplets hugged my cheek as they rolled down to my chin before falling back into the porcelain bowl.  My line of sight slowly dropped down to focus in on the love marks along my neck. I subconsciously brushed my fingertips along them, "hmph." A bashful yet enticed smile stretched over my face. Shoto and I gave each other our virginity last night. Something so pure and precious. Something that we now share between the both of us that can't be taken away. I sighed contently.
  Once I was ready to leave my room, I took a quick glance over at my phone on my nightstand. I should probably call my mom. I dialed her number and brought the phone to my ear. It only rung once before she answered, "Izuku!"
  "Hi mom, I'll be on the way over soon. Is it still okay for my.. Err.. Friend to come?" I bit my tongue, now I feel uncomfortable with calling him a friend...
  "Of course, sweetie! I'm excited to meet them!"
  "Okay, I'll see you soon."
  "Okay! I love you!"
  "I love you too."
  We simultaneously ended the call. I placed my phone back where it originally was before deciding to finally leave my room.
  I slowly plopped down each stair to the lounge while carrying my fresh towel and shower kit. My legs nearly caved in with each step. Damn, when will my body go back to normal?! As I took my final step out onto the main floor, I noticed several of our classmates scattered about. Specifically, Kacchan and Kirishima arguing on the couch.
  "Kiri, you idiot! You told me to go this way!"
  "No, I told you to go to that cliff! Not the bridge!"
  "You said bridge! And now I'm being attacked by some dumbass goblins!"
  "They're called moblins."
  "Die! You bastards!" Kacchan screamed downward at his hands. What is he doing?
  "Hey, watch your health!"
  "Fuck! How did they kill me?! Why am I in control of such a weakling?"
  "I told you not to go that way." Kirishima mocked.
  "Shut the hell up!" He sneered back.
  I cautiously closed the gap between them and me, eventually realizing what was going on.
  "This game is stupid."
  Kirishima gasped, "don't you dare say Zelda is stupid! It's a classic!"
  "Tch, whatever. Take your Switch back." He aggressively shoved the console into Kirishima's chest.
  "Fine, but I'll get you hooked on it one day."