Love & Lust

*WARNING: EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT*

  Author's note: This chapter is rated 18+. If you're uncomfortable with reading and viewing pornographic material, especially between two males, please skip.
  I will keep the explicit chapters separate enough from the main story to ensure the readers who wish to skip these scenes don't miss anything important to the plot.
  Otherwise, enjoy!

  "Can I make love to you?" His sweet voice dripped into my ear like honey

  "Uh," I tensed up even more, "y-yes."
  "Heh," he exhaled with a racy smirk, "Izuku, I'm going to make you feel so good."
  I clenched my fist and bit my lip hard. Damn, Shoto is making my hormones rage. My body is on fire and I'm sweating so much. His body heat isn't helping either.
  "S-Shoto, you're m-making me hot." I whined as my breathing sped up.
  "That's your body reacting to my touch." He placed his right hand on my sternum and shifted his weight onto his left palm. His hand instantly cooled and became an ice cube.
  "Ah! That's c-cold!" I flinched forcefully, but he snatched my right hand and pinned it down, interlocking his fingers and pressing his weight down on my palm.
  "Calm down." He whispered softly, "relax and let your senses take over. Focus on the sensations your body receives. Focus on me."
  He gradually drug his icy hand down my chest and down my abs. I squeezed my eyes shut and tilted my head back, "mmm."
  "There you go." He began kissing my neck again, but his lips were cold like his hand. The chilly touches caused me to uncontrollably flinch once more.
  "You're okay." He reassured me. As he spoke, a frosty breath left his lungs and shot across my skin. Ah shit! That's really cold! I wasn't expecting that.
  "Ngh!"
  His freezing hand continued to trail down over my stomach. The movement slowed even more once he reached my waist. His fingers, one by one, slipped under the waistband of my sweatpants and boxers.
  I flashed my eyes open and locked onto his gaze. My mouth hanging open as more whimpers exhaled with each quick breath. Ugh, I'm throbbing and aching. And it kind of hurts. I need him to relieve me.
  "Would you like me to switch to my other hand before touching you?"
  I nodded frantically, making him chuckle at my response. He freed my pinned hand and switched. All of his weight swinging to the opposite side.
  He placed his left hand back to the position his right one was. The throbbing and swelling won't ease up! He slipped further and further in my underwear until his hand grasped me.
  "Mm!" I moaned and squirmed.
  "Heh," a satisfied smile perked up on his lips, "you're so hard already." His hand slid up on me while his fingers grazed over the head. "And you're leaking." He rotated his thumb around the tip, massaging all the precum out and rubbing it down my shaft.
  "Agh! Mmm! Mm..." The torture of waiting to be touched was now replaced with tension build-up. But instead of continuing, he dropped me and ripped his hand out. I aggressively whimpered, "Ugh! Shoto!"
  "Don't worry, I'm not done." He sat up straight and started to untie the strings on my sweatpants. I watched him eagerly, my mind completely washed over with the desire of Shoto's touch. I couldn't distract myself even if I wanted to.
  He gripped his fingers into my boxers and yanked down, pulling my sweatpants along with them. He glided them all the way to my feet and then tossed them onto the floor.
  As I laid there exposed to him, I felt my shyness creeping back. I wanted to ball up and hide myself, but I remained frozen in place. Of course, he noticed my timidness and crawled back on top of me. He dug his elbows into my pillow and caressed his hands through my hair. We stared into each other's eyes momentarily before Shoto spoke. "Don't be nervous. Would you feel better if you stripped me?"
  "M-Maybe." I answered.
  He straddled my waist and stood on his knees. I sat up and placed my shaky hands onto his hips with my eyes dropping directly down onto his bulge. Oh fuck, he's really big. How have I never noticed that before?
  "Shoto..." I mumbled before glancing up at him.
  "Yes?"
  "How are you so calm right now? My heart is about to explode and I can't even think properly."
  He reached for my right hand and placed it over his heart.
  Bdmp-bdmp-bdmp-bdmp-bdmp.
  His heart was beating as rapidly as mine. "Mine is too and I can't think either. All I can think of is how much I want your body and how much I want to pleasure you. I want to hear your moans. They're so fucking sexy." He placed my hand back onto his hip. The words he spoke ignited my hormonal instincts, causing them to ambush my shyness and destroy it.
  I dug my nails into his hips and placed my lips onto his hip bone, "ahh fuck," Shoto released a deep moan. I pressed my tongue against his skin and sucked roughly. His flesh getting caught between my teeth.
  "Mmm! Ngh!" He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled. I kept sucking harder and harder. The amount of pleasure he drew in from me only intensified my output.
  I scratched my nails down his hips and to the top of his waistband, leaving deep claw marks behind. Pop! I unlatched my lips from his skin before licking left and right over the already dark purple hickey.
  "Fuck." He snarled erotically.
  That's why he pushed me away that time I scratched him. Scratching turns him on.
  I gripped my fingers into his black briefs and tugged them down over his hips and butt. As I exposed him, his cock nearly hit me in the face. I jumped back a bit with widened eyes. Fuck! He's way bigger than I thought! He has to be at least twenty centimeters or more!
  "Don't be worried. I won't let it hurt too much."
  "Too much?" I whined.
  "Yes. I'm not going to lie to you. It's going to hurt some as your first time." I gulped, "but I'll be very gentle. I promise. You trust me, right?"
  "Yes, I trust you."
  "Good. But I want to play with you a bit more before we have sex. Lay back down."
  I did as he asked and watched him as he took his briefs all the way off. He scooted himself further back away from me and bent over, his face by my thigh. Is he about to do what I think he's doing? He kissed the inside of my thighs before grabbing me and running his slippery hot tongue up my shaft.
  "Mmmm!" A long drawn out moan left my throat. I slapped my hand across my mouth and squinted my eyes down at him.
  "Don't cover your mouth. I want to hear you." He took my hand and intertwined his fingers through mine. His tongue grazed back down my shaft, making me shudder and grip his hand tighter.
  "Mmm, agh! Shoto, that feels really good." I stared at him while he stared back, his mouth gaping as he popped my head into his mouth. Oh fuck, this is so hot. He looks so sexy with my cock in his mouth.
  He pushed me in deeper with his tongue wildly wrapping and massaging my shaft. His eyes broke off contact as he focused on how he planned to pleasure me. "Ah! Ah! Augh!"
  I took my free hand and grazed it through his dangling hair, holding it out of his way. This motion caused him to stare at me once again. At the same time, he slid his lips further down on me. I gasped as he now had majority of me in his warm and wet mouth.
  "Your mouth feels so good." I moaned while caressing his head and following his movements.
  He tightened his mouth and began to suck while sliding back and forth. Ah! He's so good at this! My toes curled and my hips automatically began to sway. I shoved my head back and shut my eyes. The overwhelming sensation began to build up a strong tension.
  Mmwopp! His lips slid off and left behind a suckling noise, "you can thrust your hips."
  "Aghh, w-what?" I mumbled.
  "Thrust your hips. Fuck my mouth. I can feel your body trying to, so do it." He stuck out his tongue and plopped me onto it, repeatedly tapping it against his tongue. I gritted my teeth as he then shoved me back into his soggy mouth. I slowly shifted my hips forward and then back. Oh this feels so good.
  I continued thrusting, picking up the pace bit by bit. The deeper I went, the more Shoto slobbered all over me, dripping saliva down onto my balls.
  "Haa! Ah!" His spit-filled mouth felt different. It felt so much better. The same build-up from earlier intensified by the hundreds.
  "Sh-Shoto, I-I think I'm going to cum." I whimpered.
  He flicked his tongue underneath me, rubbing over an incredibly sensitive area. The peak kept building. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my whole body tensed as I hit my climax.
  "Ah! Ah! Ah!" I thrusted super deep into his mouth, shooting all of my stringy cum into the back of his throat.
  My legs shook and my mind was foggy. I was breathing rampantly, almost hyperventilating. If I wasn't sweaty before, I am now. He gulped hard and exhaled a sigh.
  "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. It just happened." I sat up quickly and brushed his damp hair out of his eyes.
  "Yeah, it's supposed to happen, silly." He smiled at me and pushed me back down, hovering overtop of me again.
  "Do you care if I kiss you?"
  "No, I don't care." I answered, still breathing heavily.
  He leaned down and pressed his slick and salty lips onto mine. The pressure he applied was strong, nearly too much for me to fight against. He introduced his tongue in and wrapped around mine. His tongue is so salty. Is that what I taste like? He kept pushing me further down into my pillow with his kiss. He's so aggressive right now and I'm so tired.
  "Can you still take me?" He asked with drool hanging from his lip.
  "Mhm." There's no way I'll let him do that without getting the pleasure he needs in return.
  "Are you sure?"
  "Yes Shoto, I'm positive."
  "Okay. I don't have a condom. Do you?" He asked while kissing on my collarbone and softly sucking.
  "Mmm, agh. I-I don't, but I'm fine without one."
  "Okay, as long as you are. Now, which is more comfortable to you? Being on your back or stomach?"
  "My back still hurts a little so stomach?"
  "Flip over."
  He clutched onto my waist and helped me twist onto my stomach. He then yanked my hips up, propping me up on my knees. My face became buried in my pillow as I stuffed my hands underneath it. This is an awkward and vulnerable position, but I kind of like it.
  He bent over me and left a trail of gentle and loving kisses along my sore back.
  "I'll be careful, okay? Tell me if it hurts too much."
  I nodded in the pillow and closed my eyes. This is it. I'm finally having sex with Shoto. I'm so nervous. He spit a wad of saliva onto me. It quickly dripped down between my cheeks. The sensation caused me to slightly jump from being startled.
  "I'm sorry. Do you want me to tell you what I'm doing?"
  "Y-Yes please." I shifted my weight into a more comfortable position.
  "Spread your legs a bit more." He used his knee to push my thigh open.
  "Okay, now I'm going to kiss you." He leaned down again and softly kissed my hip before sucking.
  "Mmmm!" I wiggled side to side.
  "Now I'm going to insert a finger, okay?"
  "O-Okay." My muffled voice responded.
  He sucked on his finger before rubbing it along my wet hole. "I'm sliding it in." He said right as his finger gradually slipped in me.