First school day

We had moved again, since mum left we've ran I've moved more times than I can count.

It was the first day in our new house. I was woken with a kick to the ribs. "Get up and make me breakfast" he mumbled. 

My mum left right after my sister was killed because she couldn't stand to have a horrible and ugly daughter like me or atleast thats what my "father" says.

I made him breakfast and got ready for my first day at my new school hooray for me.

I'm kidding my nerves are all over the place I probably look homeless or something ugh.

As I made my way to school I went straight to the office reciving disgusted glares from girls.

Hi I'm Lea Nile I'm new here.
"Here you go your locker number and schedule are all here"
The old lady at the front desk smiled and handed me my schedule.

I made my way to my locker and put my stuff in.

I closed my locker to head to class and collided with a rock solid chest.

I braced myself for the fall, I felt arms snake around my waist before I fell to the ground, I was helped up to my feet and gained my posture.

I looked up to see a guy that was crafted by the gods himself, he had jet black hair and pure blue eyes that I could get lost in. He was at least 6'3, there was also four other boys but none of the, we're as hot as he was.

He cleared his throat, I mumbled a quick sorry and speed walked away. I felt eyes on me from the guy, his friends and shocked students in the hallway.

I hated this attention, I quicken my pace trying to Find my classroom. When I walked in no one was there. The teacher was writing on the board. "Hello dear you must be our new student pick a seat" she said not taking her eyes of the board. Lea pov

I went straight to the back I didn't want to gain any attention I would be moving soon, the kids started filling in the empty seats as the  teacher taught. I noticed that there was a row of five seats that know one sat in I wonder why.

Hunters pov

I was walking to class, with my friends when a small figure hit my chest. A girl she fell backwards I snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her up before she fell.

She was staring at us it was weird although me and my boys are kinda used to it but there was something different about her, I cleared my throat to get her attention. She let out a soft sorry and walked away.

Damn the way her brown hair bounce below her waist and those green eyes, I just couldn't stop staring she looked so beautiful.

I wanted to find out who she was so I texted one of my guys and told him to find out who she is within the school system my guys can hack anything, I was determined to know about her she was special in some way.

The gang always help in situations and I thought this was one of them any how they had to I was the leader of the black ace gang.