relax

Lea's pov
4 hours later

I dreaded to go home but I knew I had to, The time had flown by.

I was making my way home when a car speed by launching a smoothie straight at me. The people in the car stuck their heads out and laughed and drove of not worrying about me.

It was everywhere, all over my uniform and my face I wanted to cry but crying makes people weak, and I'm not weak, Why do people have to be so cruel.

I went home and snuck up to my room and changed out of my sticky uniform and made my dad  food.

"Come here I need more beer"

"You don't have any left" no matter what I said I would still get a beating.

My dad got up and started hitting me I just stood there because I deserved it, and I coudnt fight back. I curled up into a ball, and let it happen.

I don't cry because it's for the weak.

I was on the floor getting kicked until it all went black. All because he ran out of beer.

Morning:

I woke up still on the floor with blood around me. If I don't clean up all the blood knowing very well if I didn't I would get another beating.

I stood up wobbling a little and succeeded to stand up with pain shooting through my ribs, their probably broken but it wouldn't be the first time.

I've been through a lot worse.

Its now Saturday Ive had a day with no beatings, it's been awesome. I was thinking about going to the park. Relax for a little while like I used to.

As I make my way to the park I take in the location I'm in tall trees, beautiful birds and flowers and kids running around. The parks full of life, I wish I was still a kid.

As I sat down at a park bench, a beautiful little girl runs up to me.

Her gorgeous blond flowy hair and bright green eyes. She's so full of life.

"Hi"  i say with a smile.

"Hello can you push me on da swing my bruber wont"

"Of course" I smile.
I've always had a soft spot for kid's,
I got up in pain surging through my body but I ignore it and made my way over to the swings to push her.

"Higher" she squeals and I laugh at her squeal.

I see hunter coming by way, what does he want, he can't see me like this.  I learnt his name cause he's the bad boy of the school and a lot of people gossip at this school. Supposedly he was sent to Juvie for putting another student in hospital, another person said he's a leader of a cult and does witch craft so I really don't know what to believe.