what went wrong

I was getting ready to go to hunters parents house for dinner and boy was I nervous. We haven't known eachother long and I'm meeting his family.

Kiana was helping me with my hair and makeup. Because I had no idea on what to do I wasn't a girly girl, although I do like be dressed up from time to time.

Once she had finished I had a natural glam look, and a high ponytail, I haven't felt this pretty in a long time.

And the dress was absolutely stunning, it fight me so well, the only thing was I could see the scars I hated them they made me feel disgusting.

I thanked kiana and once she had gotten ready and we started walking down stairs.

I met Hunters gaze all eyes were on us even john and Sammy were staring. Hunter took my hand once we had descended from the stairs.

"You look beautiful" hunter whispered in my ear.

I blushed because I had never really heard that world in my life. No-one has really complemented me before.

"Thankyou"

"Come on, we best be going".

We walk outside and there's a fancy car sitting in the driveway. I don't know the name of it cause I never had a dad that showed me cars. It was beautiful, there was to I believe one for the others.

Sammy, john, Kianna and a few others got in the other car and it was just me and hunter in this car.

And we drove of to his parents house, it was a little awkward he kept looking at me. It was rather cute.

They didn't live to far from hunters house, Maybe 20 minutes away.

Hunter rang the doorbell and a woman around her 50s opened the door and embraced hunter into a hug.

"My baby's home" she said

"Mummm" hunter groans

I giggle and so does his mum.  She turns her gaze to me, I felt so insecure.

Hunter whispers in my ear that it's okay.

I smile at her and she embraces me in a hug. We go inside once she let me go, it felt good in her embrace something I missed.

A little boy came up and wrapped himself around hunters legs he let out a giggle when hunter picked him up.

"Lea this is my little cousin mark"

He jumped out of hunters arms and hugged me.

"Hi I'm lea"

"Nice tu meet you you're vry prwtty"

"Thank you your very handsome"

We both started laughing. I carried him into where everyone else was.

All eyes turned to me and there was a lot of people here. I thought it was just a dinner for the family I guess not. I felt uncomfortable there was to many people here.

I walked over to hunter and put mark down. We head to the dinner table after talking to a few people. It was finally dinner time, I helped his mum bring out the platters of food. She gave me another hug, I could tell she was a hugger.

I needed to use the bathroom quickly.
"Hunter wheres the bathroom" he replied quickly to busy to look. He was talking to an elderly man.

"Upstairs and take a left and it's straight down the hall"

"Thankyou" I put the last platter down.

I walked up stairs into the bathroom, and I as I was closing the door a man walked out from behind holding a gun to my head. Who was he, what was he doing here I was freaking out. 

"Be quiet and don't struggle or I'll shoot you". I shook my head yes. I whimpered as he pushed me out the door.

He forced me to walk downstairs still with the gun against my head.  He took the gun of my head and pointed it in the air and shot the ceiling to get everyones attention, and it defintily did. I tried to crouch down but he grabbed me and held me up putting the gun up to my head. 

People we screaming and getting down to the ground children were rushed out of the room and some woman.

Hunter went to pull out his gun but I shook my head not to do it. I was crying so much I couldn't die like this.

He lowered his hand bit I saw that Sammy and john get out their guns they weren't in eye sight of the guy with the gun to my head.

"what do you want parker"hunter replied angrily. He knew this guy what the hell. Who was he, why me

"I want my money and this pretty little girl" he carssed my cheek and tears started falling even more.

"Your not having her" hunter yelled at him.

Hunter lunged at him and it was. Definitely a mistake he shot me.

He moved his gun down to my thigh and shot me.

I sobbed this hurt more than anything I fell to the ground, but the guy grabbed my hair and made me look up. I couldnt do it I felt so dizzy.

I started crying even more.

" that's going to leave a scratch" he laughed

All I could see was guns going off before I passed out.

Hunter's pov

Fuck I knew he would try something like this. Why her though my angel.

He shot her in the thigh when I tried to lunge at him.

I stepped back so she didn't get hurt again. She was crying and doubled over in pain.

Parker grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up.

I could see tears all over her face.

That was it I can't take it anymore.

I had parkers attention my brother was at the top of the stairs  to get a good shot, the bullet  went through his leg and knocked him down.

"Boys don't kill him we need information" they all nodded there heads. They rushed over to him.

He fell down. They held him down and tossed his gun.

That's when I saw Lea passed out on the floor I rushed over to her and yelled to someone to get the gang doctor. Please make it baby I need you.