Feeling better and brownies

I don't know how long I've been in this hospital bed, I need to move I need exercise.

I've been put on strict bed rest I feel fine honestly, a little tender but other than that I feel great.

I mean at least it's not like a real hospital were they feed you slop and jelly. I actually get a full meal here.

I haven't seen much of hunter, I do miss him though.

Kiana and Sandy have been in and out playing barbies and card games. Other than that it's just the doctor.

Hopefully I can get out of here soon.

Hunters pov

I got no information out of him, weeks of torture and nothing. He's barley alive hanging of the chains in the torture room. And still he's not said anything.

He's waisted all my time I haven't even been able to go see Lea.

I feel like its my fault I put her through this, I'll have to check with doc to see how she's going.

She must be going mental up in the room. Shes been on bed rest for 2 weeks.

Once she's all better and I know she's safe I'm going to take her out on a real date.

I've got a funny feeling I know who's behind this, I've just got no proof.

Lea's pov

F*ck this, I'm getting out of this bed!
It's been forever.

I removed the blanket and put my feet on the ground, it hurt I'm not going to lie. But it's bearable compared to what I've been through.

I don't have an IV or drip as I forced the doctor to remove them. Ugh needles are disgusting.

I slowly made my way to the door using the walls for some support.

I peeked my head outside and there was no one. Not a single person, Not a single noise.

Once I had the all clear, I headed for the kitchen. I didn't know what I was going to do, maybe some baking or make some food.

I don't even know what time it is. There's no clocks on any walls, the house is honestly pretty plain and boring. The kitchen is absolutely stunning though.

I've been here for a few months now.
I mean it's better, a lot better actually.

I even got shot, but u feel safer here then with my "father".

I miss my sister, I haven't been able to go to her grave since I've been here.

Once I had gotten to the kitchen I tried to be as quite as possible and stared getting out everything I needed to make brownies 😍.

Still no one has come into the kitchen I've also seen no one walk past. Before the accident happened this place was booming with noise and life.

Honestly it's kinda lonely, even though I don't usually interact with people unless it's sandy or kiana.

Sandy is so fricken cute, she's like a little sister to me. And kiana is like the best friend I never got to have.

I was nearly finished the brownies, just getting them in the oven when I heard someone. I don't know who, so I continued.

Once I had gotten them in the oven cleaned up some dishes.

I turned around and hunter was sitting on the stool on the other side of the bench.

How long had he been there?

"Why are you out of bed?" he questioned.

"how long do you think I can lay up there everyday all day".

"as weird as it sounds it's tiring" I continue with the dishes.

He nods

"anyways you don't have to wash them, and how are you feeling" he sounds tired.

"a little sore, but happy to get out of that stupid bed" I finished and sat down across from him.

We sat in silence for a while waiting for my brownies.

I had to ask.

I just had to he can't exactly stop me can he?

"Can I visit my sisters grave?"