BOYS!

" Hi" she says

"Hello" I reply shyly

"Can I come in"

"Sure" I say not to sure what to think. I hesitantly open the door and quickly shut it and lock it again.

I hear stuff smashing done stairs.

I watch as she sits on the edge of the bed.

"hi I'm kiana I'm hunters sister"

"I'm lea"

"Yeah I know hunter doesn't stop talking about you" she laughs.

'Really" I ask shocked.

"Yeah really"

2 hours later *

We talked about random stuff.

I really needed a shower since i started getting abused i rarely had a chance to have a shower, I felt dirty and probably looked dirty to. I was still in hunters clothes.

"Can I use the shower' I asked hoping she'd say yes.

She looked at me shocked.

"Have you never had a shower before" she laughs

I hang my head embarrassed. She looked at me and realized how rude that sounded she apologised.

She hugs me and reasured me that it's okay.

"I wasn't allowed to"

She pulled me into a tight hug and I winced in pain. She pulled away apologizing and she asked wear I'm hurt. I pulled my top up a little to show my black and blue ribs. They were slowly healing.

She looked at me shocked and helped me stand up. She went into the bathroom and turned the water on in the shower. She left the room and gave me a towel, some body wash and clean clothes.

I trusted her she's so nice maybe I should talk to Hunter, maybe there was a reason. Once my pale and bruised skin hit the water it felt amazing.

I felt clean for once.
Whilst in the shower I thought about my dad. Where is he? does he know I'm gone? Has he reported me missing? How many days have I been here?

30 minutes later *

I finally got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I struggled to put on the clothes that i had gotten at the shops.

I walked out of the bathroom and Kiana wasnt out there so I snuck out into the hallway. No one was there either and i couldn't hear any one. The house was dead quiet.

So I went downstairs into the kitchen and started cooking some pancakes. Yes pancakes for dinner who cares right. They wouldn't mind right?

I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen and I saw hunter talking to someone. I ignored them and continued with what I was doing. Once I had a few finished I put them on a plate with some chocolate chips.

Hunters pov

My brother Leo was coming over to talk about our gangs. Because Leo is the leader of the black moon gang. We've had some issues lately with a rival gang and we are deciding what we should do.

We walked into the kitchen and I saw Lea cooking in the kitchen. Whatever she was cooking smelt great. I could tell she was ignoring me. I felt hurt it wasnt my fault.

We sat down on the stool across from the bench.

"damn she's hot " my brother whispered in my ear.  This pissed me off so much. She had obviously heard him as she blushed.

"shutup"

She sat at the bench completely ignoring us. As she ate her food.

Lea's pov

The guy that walked in with hunter, I'm assuming his brother by how similar they look. Whispered to Hunter and it was clear to hear and I couldn't help but blush. You could see hunter was jealous the way he clenched his fists.

Once I had finished my food I washed up the pan and my plate.

I could feel hunters gaze in my every 5 seconds. It was starting to annoy me.

I couldn't sleep I decided to try and find the lounge room and watch a movie.

Once I had finally found it I fumbled with the remote and finally worked out how to use it I picked out a movie.

People slowly started joining me I didn't really care I kinda new they wouldn't hurt me.

Half way through the movie were these two dudes dressed up as girls and went undercover. The floor had people laying down or sitting on the couch the whole room was full of people.

I was getting tired and decided to have a nap.