Dinner

It's now Friday night, I'm getting ready to go to dinner with hunter.
Kiana was obviously helping me get ready as I still haven't got the hang of makeup and all that. She was doing a simple yet stubble look, brave but not bold! She left my hair down with my few natural beach curls. 

Paired with some white strap heels.  I felt amazing, my mind was clear other then stressing if I'll stuff up or something. I wasn't to sore either and most of my bruises had gone and scars and faded a little.

I wasn't sure we're we are going as I wasn't allowed to know as it was suppose to be a surprise. 

I walk down the stairs and hunter isn't down here yet. I go and sit in the lounge room whilst I wait. The house has been extremely quite today I wonder what's going on with everyone.

Hunter's pov
All day I've been stressing about this date, I don't know why though I've got nothing to worry about. Just a friendly dinner date.

I've also got a gang meeting about her father tomorrow, she unfortunately has a say in what happens to him. If she didn't I would have already killed and finished torturing the bastard.

I really hope she will Make him pay for all that he's done to her, she didn't deserve all this.

...
It's now 6:30 and I'm getting ready for the date,im taking her out but it's a surprise so I haven't told her.

I walk downstairs and she's sitting in the lounge room, hopefully I didn't make her wait to long. She looks absolutely beautiful, gosh mind blowing how stunning she is.

I walk over to her and hold out my hand and she takes it and stands up.

"You look so beautiful" she blushes

'thank you you don't look to bad yourself' she fixes my tie, I've never been able to fix them properly.

I take her hand and we head out to the garage, I let her pick one of the 50 cars I own.

"That one!" she yells running over to the GT '69 mustang fastback. Painted in cherry red.

My favorite car out of the tonne I own. I grab the keys whilst she admires every detail of the car.

She's definitely got some taste I'll give her that. As I unlock the car, she's still checking it out

I chuckle, "are you coming"

"Yeah sorry, she's so pretty and the colour is OMG" she's looks embarrassed.

We jump in, and take of down the road. Half way there I blind fold her, for extra effect for the suprise.

I drive out to my lake near my old childhood home that got knocked down.

I had set up, food and blankets with fairy lights, and more. I had one of the men watch it all so animals didn't eat it or someone didn't take stuff.

Once we park I jump out and open her door, take her hand and lead her down to the blankets.

I remove her blindfold and she's gasps.

Lea's pov

It's beautiful, it's like my dream date without anyone to disturb us it would be a great time to sit and talk if he wanted to get to know each other.

We walked over and sat down.

"It's so beautiful, thank you for doing this"

"Anything for you beautiful" Gosh he had a way with words that just make me blush. This will be a good night hopefully.