I wont give up

Hunter's pov

Once Lea had left and went into the lounge room I took my brother upstairs to my office. We talked about the gangs for at least 2 hours and then he had to head home.

I decided to see if I could get Lea to talk to me so I headed down stairs. Only to find half the gang asleep on the floor and couches.

Lea was also asleep I walked over to her, picked her up and headed upstairs. She kept wriggling in my arms.

I took her up to her new room that I had people get ready for her.

I tucked her in and jumped in next to her, I can stay for a few minutes.

I think I love this girl and I barely even know her I hope I didn't ruin what we have between us.

I won't give up on her, I soon fell asleep.

3-4 hours later

I woke up to a blood curdling scream, Lea was sweating and shaking so much. I shook her awake.

When I finally woke her she was so scared. I let her shoulders go thinking she would pull away but instead went in for a hug. I immediately hugged her back, I started stroking her hair as she fell back asleep.

Lea's pov

I woke up to the sun shining through the window.

I looked over next to me to see hunter. He had his hand drapped over my waist. I missed him, I missed talking to him. But why was he in my bed, I rolled over careful not to wake him and started playing with his hair.

Hunter's pov

I felt Lea roll over, I didnt open my eyes I wanted to see what she would do. Out of all the things she could have done she started playing with my hair.

I opened my eyes and just stared at her, might sound creepy but not intentional.

"Good Morning" I whispered

She looked at me shocked and let go of my hair.

"Can I Ask you a question" I raised my eyebrow.

"you just did didn't you" she replied and laughed.

"haha real funny, no but seriously, what did you think happened between me and that bimbo.

Lea's pov

"Well its pretty obvious what happened"
"No I want to hear it from you what do you think happened" he caressed my cheek. 

He sat up on the side of the bed.

"Well when I got home I saw her on your lap kissing you" tears were gonna fall soon.

He groans" Lea that's not what happened at all".

"Well that's what it looked like, what happend then" I stood up getting annoyed.

"She's a gang slut, she's been trying to get with me for a very long time. I've rejected her everytime, she was on my lap pretty much begging me to be with her. Just as she kissed me you walked in I didn't kiss her back at. As soon as I saw you I pushed her off me. She's not my princess you are!"

I sat back down embarrassed of course leave it up to me to assume something. But I couldn't help but blush when he said I was his princess.

"I'm sorry" I hugged him

" you don't have anything to be sorry about angel"  I blushed even more if that was even possible.

"You're so cute when you blush" he smiled

I hid, I put my head down on is chest and he laughed at my reaction.

"I'm the one thats sorry, can I make it up to you by taking you out for a family dinner, my parents have been waiting for me to see them" he scratched the back of his neck nervous.

Now it was my turn to laugh, 'Of course I'd love to".

"Yes" he yells

I laugh at his reaction and then we get up and head down to make breakfast.