I need you

She's been in the gang hospital, for 2l weeks. She's never waking up and it's all my fault.

I should've never put her in danger, I'm such an idiot.

Lea's pov
It's so dark, where am I, what's going on. A flash Is all I saw, and then another there was someone standing in the way she looked so familiar. I did what I could I ran to her, it felt like I was running for ever by the time I reached her disappeared. What's going on?

My eyes opened slightly to be met with a blinding light. I shut my eyes god why is it so bright. Who was that woman why'd she disappear, she looked so familiar.

Someone was holding my hand, once I could bring myself to adjust my eyes, I looked over and hunter was curled up in the chair next to the bed holding my hand like I was leaving and he was holding me.

How long was I out what happened all I remmber was that guy in the bathroom and then all went black.
And..and that lady who was she!!

I tried to tap hunter, but the grip he had on me was insane. All I could do was wiggle my fingers.

After a little while he woke up, I needed water and to get out of this bed. My legs would be as stiff as cardboard.

"You're awake" he jumped out of his chair.

"OMG your really awake" he gently hugged me

" I didn't think you were going to wake up ever" he let a tear fall.

This men, this big strong gang leader was crying over me.

All I did was hug him back and cry. I don't know why but I cried I let it all out. Everything that had happened with him, the guy, that lady and my father.

He held me for what seemed like forever until someone knocked on the door.

The door opened, and the same doctor from the first time I was here walked in, with a clipboard.

Hunter pulled away and stood up.

Hunter's pov

She's finally awake I cant believe it she's been in a coma for nearly a month. I've missed everything about her form her voice to her smile.

She hugged me, and just cried I'm not sure for how long exactly, but I knew it was everything built up and the pain she must be in.

The doctor had finally walked in, to give us an update.

"Lea you've taken quite a hit, we were surprised if you would wake up" he didn't look up from the clipboard.

Lea's pov

They didn't think I would wake up!!

What would they have done if I didn't.

The doctor continued rambling

I didn't pay much attention even though I should have.

Until he said bed rest! 3 weeks of bed rest I couldn't sit still for 5 minutes.

My body was so stiff, how long had I been out for. It couldn't have been that long could it.

"so because of your body shutting down, your body hasn't fully healed.  So bed rest is a must no activity of such"

"How long was I out" he looked up from his clipboard.

"nearly a month"

Hunter ran is finger over mine and interlaced them. When did he sit on the side of the bed, I didn't even see him move.

I was out for a month!!

What did I miss, did my father know. Not that he cared but he was still family. Did anyone miss me? What's today?

Why did this happen? Who was that guy?  What happened? Was everyone else okay? 

All these questions ran through my head, i was exhausted and I hadn't done anything.

"I think I need to rest, I'm tired" I rolled over as best as i could, to look at the plain wall.

The doctor had left after sitting more medication on the desk. Hunter kissed my cheek and walked out. It's true I was tired even after being in a coma for a month.

I was drained, emotionally and physically.