reality check

Morning:

I woke up puzzled about where I am realizing the events that happened last night.

I struggled to sit up in the bed, I could hear the sounds of feet shuffling outside  that's when hunter came in.

He had a plate of food, a lot of food actually.  He placed the food on my lap.

"The doctor said you need to eat to heal properly"

I picked up the spoon and scooped up some egg, it tasted so good I ate it till the was half of the egg left.

" you have to eat more than that" I shook my head " I can't" my voice came out raspy. Hunter sighed and removed the plate, I could hear co motion just outside the door.

Hunter openend the door and opened it four guys fall face first on top of each other.

I recognised two of the guys to be the ones from school.
"Hey lea" they smilied sheepishly. I felt embarrassed because I didn't know there names. I gave a small wave.

I needed to get out of this bed by whole body was stiff

I pulled my legs over to the side of the bed and tried to get up.
Hunter rushed over " what are you doing you above to be careful".

" I want to go for a walk around or something "

Hunters pov

She was awake finally it's been two weeks.

After the doctor talked to us I left the room for her to rest, Noah was down stairs making breakfast sk I took some up to her hoping she would eat.

I opened the door saw she was awake I placed the plate on her lap and handed her the fork.

I told her she needed to eat. She ate half and wouldn't eat any more. It was going to be difficult but worth every minute.

The boys were outside the probably trying to listen in, I pulled open the door and they fell on each other.

Lea wanted to walk around so I thought now would be a good time to talk to her. I helped her out of the bed.

"Hey Lea it's time I talked to you" she nodded I helped her out to the loungeroom. I could see her struggling  so i picked her up and carried her bridal style.

Leas pov

The house was absolutely beautiful Hunter carried me in to a loungeroom and placed me on a couch while he sat in the chair across from me.
" Lea your probably wondering what's going on and why I helped you"
I nodded.

He told me how he found me where I  was and who he is,
"Well I'm the leader of the Black ace" that scared me knowing what he was capable of doing I moved away from him trying to stand up I hurt my ribs. I needed to get out of here. He was like my dad he would hurt me.

Hunters pov

As I say that she stampers up and trying to leave me wincing in pain it kind of hurt knowing she's scared of me.

"Don't worry  as long as your with me your safe"

I tried to help her sit back do own but she flinched away from me. That made me upset and angry.

"I can't be here I have to go" she tried to get back up.

"You can't leave, I'm trying to protect you your in danger dont you understand" I yelled at her.

She cowered away.

"I'm sorry" I sighed

"I don't have anything, I don't have anyone" she started crying.

" lYou've got me and the gang well look after you. How about you go shopping and get some stuff you need"

She looked like a kid in a candy store when I said shopping.

Leas pov

I'm glad I get to go shopping  cause I need clothes I can't go around in hunters sweatpants and T-shirt forever.

Although there comfy enough.

The guys named John and Sammy. They were taking me shopping cause Hunter had some type of meeting.

"Lea what car do you wanna take"

I looked at all the cars stunned.

"OMG there so pretty"

Both guys laughed at my reaction.

"Can we take that one" I pointed to a sleek black car.

"Sure"

I jumped in the front before Sammy could call shotgun.
He let out a huff and I laughed.

We drove off to the shops and went straight to the mall
I hadn't been shopping since I was little.

I got a few things and the boys chucked more clothes on the pile.
They even made me get under garments. Hunter obviously doesn't care about money seeming I could never afford all this.

I pulled out the little bit of money I had realised it wasn't enough.

But the boys got out a credit card and used it before I could give the lady my money and put some clothes back.

"boss doesn't want you paying it's his treat" Sammy said

How and why would he do this for me I thought.