𝔩v̶

ғᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ☽☽

☽☽

"Hello Elena,Scarlett"Damon greets the two teenagers after opening the door of the Salvatore residence.

After Scarlett went home, she had gotten a text from Stefan to meet in the morning before school,right now. She knew it had something to do with what she heard last night. So she got ready before making her house.

"Stefan here?, he called said it was important"Elena say as Scarlett sniffs to the air to catch who was inside.

"Right this way" Damon replies gesturing for them to enter.

Elena and Scarlett follow the Salvatore into the house and to the living room.

They both sit on the couch facing,Stefan Damon and Rose who stood with their backs to the widows.

"Ok, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years"Rose is the first to start talking

Story time.

"And I dont know what true and what's not" she continued, "that's the problem with all this vampire crap," she expresses as she paces in front of the group.

"But Klaus, I know is real." She confirmed as she stops pacing.

Scarlett is quick to ask,"Who is he?"

Her curiosity getting the better of her.

She had to know of all the big and bad that wished to murder Elena.And she wouldn't admit it but she was curious of who Klaus is.

"One of the originals, he's a legend." Damon starts to explain causally

"From the first Generation of vampires." And Stefan finishes his explanation.

"Like Elijah," Elena says looking back and forth between the three.

"No, Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He was a foot soldier." Rose explains seriously,

"Klaus is the real deal" She finishes her statement.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan says,giving some information.

"Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena summarizes pointing at everyone.

"Yes"

"No"

Stefan and Rose say at the same time.

"What they're saying is--I mean if what she is saying true..." Damon starts

"Which it is" Rose chimes in cutting him off a bit

"And you're not just saying this so we don't kill you..." Damon continues