𝔛𝔛𝔩V̶

ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ☽☽

☽☽

"Yes beks,i know that's why i am at the mall."Scarlett informs her, she walks though the busy mall.

She had called Rebekah soon after Klaus left.She missed the blonde bombshell she called friend.

"Fia, you have a closet filled to the brim with clothes!The bloody hell are you doing at the mall?" The female Original asks,though the phone.

"I couldn't find anything to wear,plus i was thinking of doing my hair "Scarlett responds,subconsciously running her hand through her long wavey red locks.

She looks around for the hair salon.Her hair had grown long and hand many spilt ends. She felt it needed a little bit of attention now that she didn't have to stress over everything around her.

"Scarlett Farkas don't you dare cut your hair"Rebekah says sternly, Scarlett knew if the blonde was in front of her she would be receiving a glare.

"But beksss i was thinking of going bald! "The Farkas jokes, giggling before she stops abruptly when she locks with a pair of eyes in the sea of people ahead of her.

Identical to hers.

Her stomach turns and her heart feels ready to jump out of her chest.

"I- Um ill ca- call you back"Scarlett stutters out before hanging up quickly ignoring Rebekah's worried calls.

She sped towards the eyes only to be met with air.

The people around her seemingly ignored her and or didn't notice her speed.

She glances around quickly looking for the eyes and the person she believes it is.

She finds nothing.

Not a single trace of what she was looking for.

She lets out a sigh. She runs her fingers through her hair.

It wasn't real

She repeats in her head.

She repeat this when she catches the same pair of eyes when she was going though the clothes at one of the stores.

She repeats this when she catches the same pair of eyes when she leaves the hair and nail salon.

She repeats this when she catches the same pair of eyes as she walks though the parking lot.