𝔛𝔛𝔩𝔩𝔩

ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ

☽☽

The stench of blood filled Scarlett's nose as she walked up her porch steps.

Her eyes glazed over with fearful tears ready to fall, Her eyes locked on the deep brown door ahead of her.

She reached out with shaky hand and opened the door.

"Mom!" Scarlett's ear piercing scream was released into the air echoing off.

She ran to the body that laid on the cold floor. Her mother's body.

She touched the rope to take it off her but it burned her and she realized it was soaked in wolfsbane.

She screamed for her twin and father but they never came.

She slowly stood up and followed the smell of blood and it lead to the kitchen where he brother laid with blood pouring out of his mouth and a hole in his chest on the kitchen floor.

She dropped to the floor screaming, crying.

"This is all your fault" The voice of her brother rang through her ears over and over.

Scarlett stared at his bloody hollow body as he crawled towards her,tears pouring out of her honey eyes.

"you should have been here!" His voice echos throughout the house as the room tilts this way and that way.

She begin to desperately cry out "I'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry!"

Orange flames lick the doorways,burning the wood.

The voices of her parents joined into the chanting as their dead body's appear behind her.

Smoke and blood combined filled the air making it harder and harder to breathe.

"You should have died not us!" Her mother shouted at her,the woman's neck bent at an unnatural position.

"I'm sorry momma! I didnt-"Scarlett voice was cut off by her own heartbreaking sob.

Scarlett coughs as the smoke surround the room.

"We're dead because of you!"Her father yell over her cries,his voice echos in her ears, blood pouring out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry" She coughs loudly,her vision completely obscured.

"It's all your fault!" They began to chant again, as they began to hit the wailing girl.

"Killer!"
**
" Murderer!"
**
"Monster!"
**
"Scarlett!"
**

"Scarlett !" Klaus roared,his wolf took control as he noticed she wouldn't respond to him.