𝔛V̶𝔩

sᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ

sᴍᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ. ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʟғ
☽☽

growls and whimpers, were the only noises that filled the forest as a white wolf with blazing blue and honey brown eyes tore apart any wolf that came close or even moved. Klaus killed the few that tried to run off like Ray or that attacked him. Minutes turned into one full hour of blood screams and ultimately death.

"Scarlett!" Klaus calls as he looks around the camp and dead bodies searching for his mate.

He had lost sight of her and he is quite worried.

The She wolf ignores him and continues to tear part the in human form werewolf a few feet away from him.

"Scar-" Klaus pauses as he spots her, he sighs in relief before walking closer though the wolf does not notice till he's right in front of her and when she does she instantly growls loudly towards him baring her teeth.

(A/N pretend thats a white wolf :) )

"well aren't you a grumpy little wolf" Klaus chuckles seeming completely unfazed as he sits on the stone bench next to her.

"Carry on,love" He then says, gesturing at the almost completely shredded body underneath the bloody wolf, as he picks up a beer bottle from the floor.

The wolf blinks at him in confusion blinks,watching him carefully before she looks down at the dead body and continues to tear into it.

After a few minutes of silence a thump is heard causing the wolf to look up quickly snarling once more.

Stefan steps back quickly,nervous as he already obtained a nasty bite earlier, He doesn't want to be rip to bits.

"It's just Stefan,love" Klaus tells her, taking a sip of the beer.

"Whats happened and why is she in wolf form?" Stefan asks looking around then to Klaus careful of his movements as the she wolf goes back to tearing into the man.