V̶𝔩𝔩𝔩

ʏᴏᴜʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ, ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ☽☽

☽☽

Scarlett couldn't catch her breath. Her wolf was going haywire knowing that their possible mate is standing right in front of them, but he isn't truly himself, he's in somebody else's body.

"No..no it's impossible" Elena voices Scarletts thoughts.

"Just relax, Elena. Im not here to hurt you." He tells her calmly.

"You're not on my hit list tonight,"

He says then turns his gaze to Bonnie

"but you are"

He lunges at her,she sends him flying into the lockers along the hallway.

Scarlett growls loudly before her mind could catch up, he looks at her as he groans in pain,the weird thing is the she wolf didn't see Alaric anymore,

She sees the man from her flashes making her even more confused.

Elena and Bonnie glance at each other worryingly then glance at Scarlett with panic then turn their attention back to 'AlaraKluas'.

"Now, did I mention I know a witch." 'AlaraKlaus' says condescendingly as he stands up from the ground.

"You're gonna need to hit me a lot harder than that" He smirks, standing in an attack stance then glances at Scarlett before lunging at the witch again.

Bonnie then she sends him flying into a trophy case at the end of the hallway causing it to shatter before he drops to the floor chucking.

Katherine got the Psycho part right.

"Scarlett I need you to help me!," Bonnie begs as she turns to the dazed she wolf in a slight panic.

"I told you, I wouldn't help you kill him!" The werewolf almost shout in annoyance before turning to walk away.

She didn't care what happens to them. She wanted them dead just as much as Klaus did.

"Wait! S-Sawyer is alive,If- If you help me i'll get you to him" Bonnie calls out desperately causing The Farkas to freeze.

The witch had remembered the popular jock. She also knew he had a sister and died a few months back.She never saw the family Damon killed she only helped weaken them but She put two and two together.She only prayed she was right and this worked.

"You're lying!" The now enraged Farkas growls out loudly turning back to her.

She could feel she was on the edge of shifting.

Elena gasps prove to her that her wolf features were on display.

"Damon ripped his fucking heart out! I saw it! The house fire burned their bodies! He can't be alive!" Scarlett shouts, stepping closer to them with every step as Bonnie and Elena back up.