𝔛𝔩V̶

ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇssᴇɴs ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀɪʟʏ,ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ғɪx ᴏʀ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴇᴍ☽☽

☽☽

While Klaus and Stefan 'interrogated' Ray into telling them where his pack is.Scarlett talked and drank with the humans of the bar. They where completely uncaring for the screams and grunts that filled the bar along with loud rock music.

The hours slowly the past and Scarlett got drunker.

She was dancing on the pool table when Rays body thrown on to said pool table.

"Hey! I'm dancing here"Scarlett slurs still dancing before a pair of arms wrap around her waist, sparks instantly flow though her body and she lets them take her down the table knowing who it is.

Once her feet hit the floor she turn and face him.

"I was dancing"Scarlett grumbles to her eyes flash, her drunken self doesn't think much of it as she glare at him.

Klaus smirks and leans down close to her face "Calm down, little red "He whispers into her ear causing her to shiver.

Scarlett opens her mouth to speak but Ray beats her to it with a shout "I already told you where to find the pack!"

"Why must you be so fuckin' loud!"Scarlett shouts back at him groaning.

Klaus steps away from his mate and circles the pool table,

Ray asks "what more do want from me?" as he breathes heavily from what Scarlett assume is blood loss and fear.

The she wolf groans as her head starts to pound,she runs her hand though her long cherry hair and leans on the table behind her.

Klaus glances at Scarlett then says looking down at Ray, "Have you not listen to a word I've being saying,Ray?"

"I'm so never drinking again"Scarlett grumbles out along a few cusses as she rubs her forehead.

Klaus ignores his mate and continues to speak holding up his knife up to Ray face

"I have great plans for you."

Klaus stands and swiftly cuts his wrist with the knife he then shoves his wrist into Rays mouth forcing him to drink.

"He'll thank me for it later, heh" Klaus says looks up at Scarlett as she continues to grumble cusses.

"There we go. That a boy." Klaus says smiling evilly.

Stefan walks closer to them and Scarlett ignores him along with everything else as a headache builds up.Drinking half a bar with a werewolf immune system doesn't help headaches as you sober up.

Stefan notices her in pain so he grabs a bottle of water from the bar before walking over to her. He taps on her shoulder causing her to quickly snap her head up.