𝔛𝔛𝔩

ᴛᴡᴏ sᴏᴜʟs ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪss☽☽

ᴛᴡᴏ sᴏᴜʟs ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ғɪʀs ᴋɪss
☽☽

A passion filled them inside them and was exchanged through their lips.

The need and want that had been pushed down all summer had finally been allowed surface.

Scarlett pulls at Klaus' dark blond locks and he rubs his hands all over her body,wanting to feel what he's been attempting to ignore for months.

Klaus had over a thousand years of experience and yet he felt as if he was a teenager again kissing his first lover. He's never felt what he has in this moment with anyone. The feeling of completion,of happiness, of complete and utter peace.

Scarlett has never been kissed like this before and nothing ever ever felt like this. She felt as if she was on a cloud, her mind had completely lost its voices and solely focus on Klaus. She didn't understand the feeling of this but she knew she could and would never get enough.He gave her a home with in himself.

The loud unmistakable sound of the gym clock buzzer, was what made the pair separate.

They groan in annoyance,yet when their eyes lock the cloud 9 feeling returns slightly.

Klaus pushes a strand of Scarlett fiery red hair,that had fallen into her face when they pulled apart, and tucks it behind her ear his hand stays on her rosey cheeks.

Scarlett leans in to his hand subconsciously as she continues to stare into his vibrant blue green eyes.

"I don't believe i can ever let you go,now" Klaus tells her,his voice rough and low.

"We have things to do,Nik" Scarlett whispers as Klaus traces the bottom of her bottom lip,as much as she hated the idea of leaving,it was true.

They need to get down there and get things done so Klaus can finally get his wish of his very own bloodline.

Klaus groans drops his head onto Scarletts shoulder. He knows she's right. Scarlett giggles as this action,wrapping her arms around his shoulders,her right hand his head.

Klaus kisses Scarlett exposed neck,causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"Nik" She whines knowing he is doing that both to tease her and get more time alone with her.

Klaus chuckles as he pulls his head out her shoulder.

"Alright,alright" He rolls his vibrant eyes as he smirks at his mate.