𝔛𝔩𝔩

ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴇᴀsʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ɪs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

☽☽

Once Scarlett got home,she changed into more comfortable clothes,not wanting to travel in a mini skirt,then started packing.

She blasted her music as she packed shouting along with the music for about 30 minutes.

She received a text as she put the last pair of shoes into a suitcase. she zipped up the suitcase, before grabbing her phone off her nightstand.

Meet me at (random address) we will leave once you arrive -Klaus

Scarlett sends  him a quick message back before shoving her phone into her pocket. She look around checking if she needed anything else,She pulled her two dark burgundy suitcases off her bed and onto the floor.

She then grabbed her black Nike rucksack and check everything is in it before throwing it over her shoulder then grab the handles of  the suitcases.

The now slightly sad Farkas walks to the room doorway rolling the suitcases behind her.

She paused turning her head and faces the room one last time glancing at it letting out a sad sigh, she walk completely out of the room then out of the house.

She locks up her cabin house then making her way to the back of her car, she open the trunk and load up her suitcases and rucksack into it then shut it  and goes to the front open the driver side door and hop in and shut the door behind her.

She stare at her small yet forever homey cabin house.

This was it. She might not ever see this house again. The house that brought her a small piece of peace and comfort after a hellish night. The cabin that was one of her fathers greatest joys. Her home for the past few months. She was finally leaving it all behind. She blinks a few times to push down the tears that are begging to fall before turning on her car and drive off.

☾☾

The Farkas arrives at the address Klaus sent her and it turns out to be a warehouse. She shut off the car and step out.

Waling to the building as she looks around suddenly feeling uneasy as it is night along with being at a creepy old warehouse, doesn't help.

She stops when a bang behind her rings in the air. She quickly turns her head in that direction. She see nothing aside from her black jeep and trees.

calm down.

Scarlett turns her head back to the building and is met with the face of a man causing the she wolf to jump back quickly in fright.