𝔛𝔛V̶

ᴇᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ

☽☽

Do they know who it was?"Scarlett asks,eyebrows scrunched as she walks fast without her supernatural speed towards the jet in her heels.

The couple were called about an hour into their date.

The pack had been attacked.

"Aaron said it was a few hunters.They found the pack grounds."Klaus responses as the both reach the jet.

The stairs were already down so they quickly walk up them.

"The bastards were ready for werewolves not hybrids,so only a few were killed" Klaus informs,his face pulled into a hard glare as they sit.

Scarlett remained quiet, her own glare locked into the table infront of them, her arms crossed with Klaus' coat draped over her shoulders.

As Alphas, They were meant to protect the pack and tonight they failed.

Never again would they let that happen

☾☾

Once they arrived to the pack house, they were greeted by some of the pack members who were cleaning up the mess.

Blood and sadness clung tenaciously in the air. Cries from children,mother and fathers were heard from
all around.

2 Hunters were locked the basement awaiting their punishment, The others ran off or were killed.

Scarlett looks around, her eyes flickering around, her expression that had surfaced on the Jet quickly diminishes at the sight.

Klaus' glare had shifted to a unreadable expression.

Mindy and Aaron spot their Alphas as they walked into the house.

"I'm gonna go change"Scarlett whispers to Klaus, letting go of his hand, She didn't want to hear what exactly happen.

She had experienced enough death she didn't want to hear more.

The Hybrid nods in response.

Scarlett walks up the stairs as Mindy and the other hybrid begin to tell Klaus what had happened.

The second floor looked untouched compared to the rest of the house.

She opens the her room and shuts it behind her pressing her back against it.