fαиαℓє

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

☽☽

Scarlett stared at the man,her eyes narrowed into daggers. She kept her heart beat even,not showing an inch of fear. Her body weakness prevented her from attacking the vampire.The wolfbane was keeping her body weakened to less than normal human strength. The Hybrids held her arms back not giving her the option to leave or fight.

"You must be the dog mated to my bastard of a son"He was first to speak with disgust.

"And your the abusive asshole to scared to let me be at full strength" The red head snarls in response.

"I see you share his idiotic impulsiveness" The man chuckles,before speeding towards her and roughly tapping her mouth shut.

The shewolf lunges forward slightly, her eyes blazing blue and brown.Her growl muffled by the tape.

"Wouldn't want you to speak before need be"Mikeal smirks evilly,before speeding towards entrance door.

The door swung open with a low creak.Klaus stood on the other side of the doorway,his face a void of emotion as he stares at the man who made him the monster he is.

"Hello Niklaus" Mikeal greets the man he viewed as a boy.

"Hello Mikeal,wont you come in?"Klaus responds mockingly,gesturing him time enter.

"Oh,That's right. I forgot You can't."Klaus confidence masks his worry and slight fear.

Fear of his 'Father',worry of where his mate is.

Scarlett pulled against the hold of the hybrids to no a veil. Their hold only tightened.

She turned and glared at them.

She had hoped this night would've turned out better. That she would be standing next her mate. That he didn't have to do this alone.

"Or you could come outside"Mikeal responds,as Scarlett looks towards them once again.

"Or i could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb" Klaus says proudly smirking, just as the pack of hybrids pour into the yard behind Mikeal.

"They cant kill me" Mikeal says unaffectedly by they change.

"True,But It'll make a hell of a party game" Kalisz
replies still smirking.