35-21-6

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad."

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

~K~

Quinn drags Kurt by the arm into the janitor's closet. They both giggle as they step into the room, closing the door behind them. It's not long before Quinn's tongue is down Kurt's throat, not giving him a chance to catch his breath. He kisses back with as much flame as he can muster. The only thing he feels is the wet saliva dripping down his chin and the thrill coursing through his veins like a bolt of lightning.

Break the rules. Break the rules. Break the rules, is all he's thinking. Rebel with a cause — rebel with a secret — a rule breaker. His eyes show glittery blue, yellow, and grey all at once. They go darker as the kiss ensues.

No PDA? He'll show her 'no PDA'. He'll show everyone soon enough.

When Quinn gets a hold on Kurt's neck, he finds himself being dragged down to her mouth more than he wants. With his need to go through with things, he lets her pull him in.

Kissing Quinn isn't delightful or as good as the others say it is. Let's be honest, there wasn't any spark to begin with and he's pretty sure there's supposed to be one. He's supposed to like kissing, right? Besides, she's using him for cheating purposes. All the girls do.

Nonetheless, he slips his tongue deeper, eliciting a moan from the girl. He always hated that scumbag quarterback. The one that decides to degrade Kurt everyday. He knows what kind of trouble he could get himself into by doing this, but he also knows the satisfaction that it can give him. And it's giving him a lot of satisfaction.

"Eeew gross!"

Startled, Kurt and Quinn jump apart, a long rope of spit drops to the ground with a roaring splat. They both turn their heads to the door that's now wide open, revealing a grossed out Becky Jackson. The short cheerleader stands in the entryway, her hands covering her eyes. Her face is red, not from embarrassment, but from absolute disgust.

"HUMMEL! FABRAY!" She screams. She doesn't give them a chance to respond, grabing them by their ears and draging them through the hallway. Because this is McKinley, no one bats an eye.

"Ow ow ow ow,"

"Oh, shut up!"

Becky shoves passing students aside as she steers Quinn and Kurt ruthlessly to the Principal's office. They walk into Becky's side of the room, where all the walls are glass, and she pushes them into the door in front of them. They come face-to-face with Coach Sue Sylvester there after.

"Found these two in the Janitor's closet, swapping saliva!" Becky screeches. Sue smiles at the two of them.

"Thank you, Becky. You've been a good beckretary." She says. Becky salutes her.

"You're welcome, coach." Becky says, exiting into her own office.

"So, can we leave-?" Kurt asks, half joking. He chuckles.

Sue laughs and sits up a little in her chair. She thinks aloud as she plays with a little trinket on her desk.

"You know Hummel? Figgins did nothing about you when he was behind this desk," she says, smirking up at Kurt, who's glaring right back. "But I refuse to let you bend the rules like that, porcelain."

"Huh?"

"Porcelain. I mean, you look like a literal plate, Hummel." She says matter-of-factly. "I also mean that," pauses, "you have Saturday detention."