Maybe

"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye."

- Hellen Keller

~R~

Rachel might have a little bit of a problem. She knew today wasn't going to be easy to get by. Her dads wouldn't let her skip. They were so angry, they made sure she got her fair share of work from the department. She spent all week writing papers and signing her name on things she didn't have clue were for.

She walks ahead of everyone, staying behind Mr. Schu as he leads them to the library. No one goes in there anymore, only the geeks, but now they even found newer ways to study.

The five students and Mr Schu walk into the empty library. Mr Schu closes the door once everyone has stepped inside, claps his hands, and turns to the group.

"Well, this is where I'll leave you."

"What?" Santana screams, "you're leaving me with them?"

Mr. Schu nods, "I'm trusting that you guys will be fine here at least for an hour while I grade papers. You guys can handle being in here for an hour, right?" He reasons.

Rachel steps forward. "But-"

"No buts." He says, opening the library door, walking through, and shutting it behind himself.

Without a word, Kurt slumps in a chair and crosses his arms over his chest. Blaine sits across from him, looking down at his feet as everyone else complains. He doesn't get the problem with being in the library in the first place.

"I should be at practice!" Sam yells pacing the floor. Santana laughs and shakes her head.

"you're the worst one on the team, trouty." She argues, putting an un-reasuring hand on Sam's shoulder. He shrugs her hand off and she smirks up at him.

"That's not true," he says, glaring down at her.

"Yes it is." Santana replies. She walks over to the librarians desk, and sits promptly on it, crossing one leg over the other.

"This is all someone's fault! It has to be. Someone told Schu to do this." Sam says, still pacing.

Kurt smirks at the football player, "I doubt it. Schu did this on his own."

"And how would you know?" Sam bites back. Kurt shrugs, folding his hands in his lap.

"Am I the only sane person?" Kurt asks, "Schu comes up with the worst ideas. You guys should all know that by now. The Glee club, for example." He chuckles, but no one laughs with him.

Everyone in the room becomes quiet, the only sound being Blaine shifting in his chair. The tension In the room, and the utter hate of it, sky rocketing.

Santana's grown resentment towards the silence, and decides to brake it by the only way she knows how, maybe something. . . A little bit off the charts.

"So," Santana says, jumping off the desk and walking over to the others. She stops in front of them, hand on her hip, "what are we going to do?"

Everyone looks at her skeptically, she smiles and waves her hand, "Hello? You have the Mistress of fun at your side. Why not use her?"

Sam raises an eyebrow. He's calmed down quite a bit. "Weren't you just complaining about being in here, Santana?"

"Yeah, trouty I was." She rebukes, "you and your fish lips, Nemo. Now I have a proposition to make."