The spotlight

Another long chapter. This is about 3000 words, so I'm sorry about that. I hope you enjoy though! Don't forget to vote!
------------------------------------------------------

"There is no person in this whole world who is a mistake, no matter how different that person may seem."

- Fred Rogers

~San~

Sunlight creeps through the window, warming the side of Santana's face. She doesn't notice until a minute later, when an alarm goes off. Trying not to wake up fully, Santana reaches for the source of the alarm. She reaches until she hits a limb that's not her's. A moan comes from the side of her.

Santana had stayed the night at Brittany's yesterday. She'd forgotten this morning. Santana smiles and turns so that she's facing her sleeping girlfriend. She moves her hand briskly across her lover's face, tracing the blonde's cheekbones.

With a smile, she whispers, "Time to wake up, Britt."

Moan, "But I'm already awake." Brittany's hand comes out from under the bed covers, stopping Santana from petting her face.

Santana laughs, "Yeah, I know." She says, "Let's get dressed before your dad walks in. He'll definitely make a gay joke that'll make us all uncomfortable." Santana says, uncovering herself from the bedsheets. Brittany yawns and stretches her arms out.

"Yeah, he's gone as far as asking Lord Tubbington what is with us. I tell my dad everyday that Lord Tubbington wouldn't know anything, because he does cat drugs that make him wealy sweapy." Brittany coos. "Isn't that right, Tubby?" She looks to her cat. Big and fluffy, the cat meows in a tiny squeak.

Santana chuckles, putting on her bra, "I think that was a yes."

Brittany raises an eyebrow, "Of course it's a yes, San. I know my cat." Brittany mumbles, reaching over her matress and petting the feline.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. That cat is your lovebug."

"That is right." Brittany says, Pulling up her skirt. Santana leans over the mattress and kisses Brittanyy on the lips.

~B~

"Blaine! School time, hunny! Blaine! Blaine?"

Blaine wakes after being shoved numerous times by his mother. When he opens his eyes, Mrs Anderson looks at him with some type of love and anger on her face.

"Finally." She sighs, "Get dressed, your brother's taking you to school today." As soon as she says that, she's gone from Blaine's room, yelling at his brother to get in the shower.

When he hears the shower going, he knows he should get out of bed, but it seems easier to lay here for a few more minutes while he still can.

Blaine turns over in his twin bed, finding an opened book beside him. A tale of magic. He must've been reading late, because he would never leave his books like that: opened, upside down, and bending it's spine. Blaine reaches over and sets the book on his nightstand beside his glasses. Now that that problem is solved, Blaine sprawls out on his mattress and the ceiling becomes a piece of art.

A voice from the far door ends Blaine's admiring, telling him to hurry up and jump in the shower. Reluctantly, Blaine rolls off his mattress, finding just enough energy to grab clean clothes. If he didn't think before he reached, he would've grabbed dirty ones. The ones that scatter the floor of his room now. It's only been a week, and he has already found a way to have clothes everywhere.