Chapter 3- Words From The Unknown

Shigaraki's POV-

I arrived at school, wearing an oversized hoodie and black skinny jeans. I walked into class hoping I could avoid the comments from my classmates today. Sadly hoping doesn't do anything.
"Oohh looks like Shigaraki got lucky with his boyfriend." One of my classmates, Twice, said pointing at the hickeys on my neck. Then the memories of Paki backing me into a corner and forcing me to kiss him, began to flash in my mind. Then I saw Paki walk Into the room, I began panicking. Tears rushed down my face as vigorously scratched at my neck. Paki walked up to me, only making me panic more.
"Shigi are you okay?" Paki asked, though I knew he didn't care. Paki extended his hand to my face, causing me to back away.
"Don't touch me!" I yelled, drawing the attention of the entire class.
"Shigi we've talked about this-" Paki began before I cut him off.
"No! I'm tired of it. I'm tired of you raping me!" I shouted, the class had confused and shocked expressions.
"I don't rape him." Paki said looking at the class.
"He does! I don't like it! And I've told you many times to stop but you won't!" I yelled, tears began to run down my face again. Paki walked closer to me, I was now in a corner, I slid down until I was sitting on the floor crying my eyes out, not wanting last night to repeat again.
"I'm breaking up with you, Paki." I said in between sobs.
"What?!" Paki yelled, dragging me back to my feet.
"I'm breaking up with you!" I yelled, Paki punched my left eye.
"Whatever you got annoying and boring anyway." Paki stated, walking to his desk. I stood there in silence, before slowly walking to my desk and sitting down. The class remained silent, still in shock at what they witnessed. I went about the rest of my day, rumours did spread fast though. I stopped at my locker to get some of my books, when I noticed a note when I opened my locker. It read-
Dear Shigaraki,
Hi, I heard about your boyfriend. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Write a note back and leave it in your locker.
                 -Unknown
I read the note, wanting to know who wrote it. I wrote a note back like they said too.
Dear Unknown,
Hey, it's fine. I deserve it , I guess...
I left the note in my locker, before closing my locker, walking to my next class contemplating who wrote the note.

-432 words-