Chapter 8- Old Memories

Shigaraki's POV-

I've been living at the bar with Kurogiri for about a month now. We've decided to start a League of Villains, Of course no one has really joined, other then me and Kurogiri.
"Shigaraki, Grain said that he has some one that wants to join the League." Kurogiri informed me, I got up from the couch and walked over to the bar.
"Really now? When are we gonna meet them?" I asked, sitting down on a bar stool.
"In an hour." Kurogiri answered me simply, I nodded and headed to my room to get 'father'.

-1 hour later-

"Hello Shigaraki." Grain greeted, I nodded in response.
"So who's our new recruit?" I asked.
"Come on in." Grain said, turning around. A familiar tall raven haired male walked in. I took off father, thinking I was seeing things, but I wasn't.
"Dabi?"
"That's my name don't wear it out." Dabi said chuckling, quickly walked up to him and hugged him.
"Ive missed you, ever since you became homeschooled." I stated, tears threatening to fall.
"I missed you too." Dabi smiled, hugging me back. Tears began to fall so I buried my face in his chest.
"So can I join the League?" Dabi asked.
"Of course you idiot." I laughed slightly, before pulling away from the hug, wiping my eyes.

-Time Skip-

"Shigaraki and Dabi, can you two go get groceries?" Kurogiri asked, I nodded, and got up to get dressed. Eventually me and Dabi finished getting ready and started heading out.
"So hows life been?" Dabi asked.
"Pretty shitty what about you?"
"Same here."
"Well at leas-" I was cut off by someone pulling me into an ally way, and pinning me against the wall.
"Hey, you still look pretty fine after all these years." A familiar voice said,
Paki,I thought to myself.
"How about a kiss for old times sake~" Paki said, closing in the gap between our faces. I began to panic, all the past memories running through my head.
"Stop! Please." I cried, Paki began to kiss me, I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.
"Tomura where did you go?" I heard Dabi ask from the sidewalk.
"Paki, please. I don't want too." I said, tears streaming down my face.
"It'll be short and quick you won't even notice."
But I noticed, and I hated it.

Dabi's POV-

I found Shigaraki laying on the ground crying. I kneeled down next to him, which he flinched.
"Hey, it's just me." I said, Tomura backed into the corner of the ally way.

He must be having a panic attack

I walked up to him, his breath started to quicken.
"Get the fuck away from me you mother fucker!" Tomura yelled, I picked him up, knowing that he didn't mean what he said. I eventually arrived back at the bar, I opened the door to see a concerned Kurogiri.
"What happened to Shigaraki?" He asked, I shrugged.
"I'll ask when he calms down." I stated, walking to my room and sitting him on my bed. I sat next to him, hugging him till he calmed down.
"So what happened?" I asked, Tomura looked up at me with a tear soaked face.
"Paki... h-he.. did it a-again." Tomura responded vaguely, but I understood what he was saying.
"I-I didn't..want him t-to touch...m-me like that..." Shigaraki stated, shaking slightly. I pulled him into another hug, knowing he needed one.

-581 words-

Dear, my unknown lover- A Shigadabi Fanfic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें