Chapter 12- Dear My Unknown Lover

Shigaraki's POV-

"Can I touch it?" Dabi asked, I nodded, he gently brushed his hands over my stomach. He smiled,
"hi little guy." He said softly, I smiled adoring the sight.
"you know you have the best father ever." He continued softly, I blushed at the statement. Toga walked in and squealed which scared the living shit out of me.
"Ahhhhh! Dabi-kun and Tomu-Chan are having a baby!!!" She squealed, I nearly fell out of my chair.
"Woah don't die." Dabi said, balancing me on the chair.
"It's not-...I'm not the other father..." Dabi stated, Toga's smile disappeared.
"Oh..don't tell me it's.." She said vaguely, but we all knew who she was talking about. I nodded, sad that it's Paki.
"Oh Tomu-Chan..I-"
"It's fine." I cut her off, looking at the ground.
"I'm gonna go to my room bye." I said, before slowly getting up and walking off to my room. A few hours later I opened my door to reveal another letter from 'T'.
'Dear Shigaraki,

Hey, I hope life's been treating you well. Please write back.
-T'
I picked up the note and wrote response back.

'Dear my unknown lover,

Meet me at the cherry blossom bridge at 6:00
-Shigaraki'

-248 words-
Hey, so this is no where near the end of the story. I have major plans for this story. Anyway sorry for the short chapter but the next will make up for it. Bye *finger guns*
-Kitten