Chapter 11-I'll help you through it

Shigaraki's POV-

I walked out of my room, only to step on a paper. I looked down to see a neatly folded paper. I picked it up and unfolded it.
'Dear Shigaraki,
Hey, so I get that your probably still mad at me. But please write back and leave it where you found my note.   
                              -T'
I rolled my eyes and decided to write a response. Once I was satisfied with my note back, I put it where I found his note. I started to head to the bar to grab a glass of water.
"And fetch!" Toga said excitedly, throwing a ball that Nomu ran after.
"Toga What did I say about playing fetch with Nomu in the hideout?" I asked, sounding like freaking mother.
"Don't play fetch with Nomu in the bar, he'll knock over everything." Toga pouted, I nodded.
"But you can play fetch with him outside." I said, Toga looked at me brightly.
"Really?" She asked I nodded.
"Just try not to get caught and be careful." I said, as she walked out of the base with Nomu.
"Damn you would make a great parent." Dabi stated from the bar, I blushed.
"W-wait that sounded weird, I didnt mean it like that!" Dabi insisted, I smiled.
"It's fine." I said, walking to the bar and sitting down next to Dabi.
"It's fine cause I'm pregnant." I sighed, Dabi looked at me shocked.(By the way this is an omega verse.)
"So that's why you've actually been eating." Dabi said, I nodded and looked down, remembering who got me pregnant.
"Hey what's wrong?" Dabi asked, noticing the my saddened expression.
"Paki. He's the last person I wanted to have a kid with." I said, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"You'll get through it. I'll help you." Dabi stated, I smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you Dabs."

-312 words-