Chapter 16- I Still Love You

Shigaraki's POV-

"Bye Shigi~chan." Toga said, before she left with Nomu and Twice.
"You think they'll find him right?" I asked, looking up at Dabi.
"I sure hope so." Dabi answered, the thought of losing Daiki saddened me. I can't lose another.

-Time Skip-

"Tomura I have something to tell you." Toga said when she arrived back. I began to get nervous she never used my actual name.
"Y-yeah?" Worry filled my body, thoughts rushed through my head. I began to scratch at my neck in anticipation.
"Well, we found him....but-" Toga said right before I cut her off.
"Wait?! You found him?!" I said, a smile growing on my face. I looked at Toga's saddened face.
"Tomura I need you to listen to what I'm about to say." Toga said, I nodded, my smile disappearing.
"We found him, but Paki won't let us take him unless I stay with Paki." Toga said, my heart dropped.
"No. No you Can't go. I'll go instead!" I insisted, Toga shook her head.
"Tomura please let me do this for you." Toga said, tears ran down my face.
"No matter what he does to you, please keep in mind your so much better then him. You are beautiful and amazing." I said, as I pulled Toga into a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you sis." I stated, hugging her slightly tighter.
"Sis?" Twice asked, I nodded.
"She's like a sister to me." I said, pulling away from the hug with tear filled eyes.
"Bye Shigi." She said, walking out of the bar to Paki. Daiki walked into the bar looking at the ground, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
"Dad, I'm so sorry." He said, crying into my shoulder, more tears rushed down my face.
"What did he do to you?!" I asked urgently, hoping Paki didn't do anything.
"He *sniff* h-he...did..S-stuff I d-didn't want...him t-to do.." Daiki sobbed, I hugged him tighter.
"Your safe now. He can't get you here." I said, pulling away from the hug.
"Daiki, I know you probably don't like me anymore and I complete-" Dabi began before cutting him self, as Daiki hugged him tightly.
"I don't care if your my biological father or not. I still love you."

-419 words-
Dang that was an emotional chapter, sorry not sorry. That's pretty much the end of this story though. I might make a sequel but I'm debating the idea. Anyway bye. *finger guns*
-Kitten