Chapter 7- Offers In Dark Allys

Shigaraki's POV-

Years and years went by, I was a senior in highschool now, on the brink of insanity. I sighed and opened my locker, the last week of school, I thought to myself. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, a note neatly folded laid on my science book. I picked up the note, unfolding it slowly, nothing would prepare me for what I read.
'Dear Shigaraki,
Hey, it's been a while... it's me 'T'. I know what you're thinking 'oh right the guy who stood me up, what the fuck does he want?' . How bout we try this again. Meet me at the Cherry blossom bridge at 6:00pm.
              -T'
I rolled my eyes, crumbling the note into dust, before closing my locker and heading to class.

What does he want?

To stand me up again?

No, I'm not going fall for it this time.

-Time Skip-

I began to walk home, passing by sketchy dark ally's, before being pulled into one. I turned around to run, but there was a ghost like figure in front of me.
"Greetings." The figure greeted, I started to back up slowly.
"Don't worry I'm not here to hurt but to offer you something..." the figure said suspiciously, I stopped backing away.
"If it's drugs I don't want it." I barked, the figure shook what I would assume to be his head.
"No, I'm offering you a better life." I tilted my head,

what the hell does that mean?

"Do you want to be a villain?" The figure asked,

fuck it.

"Sure." I responded simply, a black portal appeared next to me.
"Go on in." The figure said, pointing to the portal.

Eh, I want to die anyways

I walked through the portal, to enter a run down bar, still in mildly good condition.
"I'm Kurogiri by the way."

-308 words-