Chapter 14-Lies

Shigaraki's POV-

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!" My son, Daiki, said shaking my shoulder.
"Daiki go with auntie Toga I need to talk with Tomura." I heard Dabi tell Daiki, then I heard the room door shut.
"Tomura..." Dabi said, playing with my hair.
"What?" I groaned, slightly opening one of my eyes.
"I need to talk with you." Dabi said, I sat up and yawned.
"What's up?" I asked, Dabi looked at me and sighed.
"Daiki has been begging me lately for a brother." Dabi began, I started to brush my hair with my fingers.
"And I've been thinking that another kid doesn't sound to bad." Dabi continued, I nodded, getting the idea of what he was saying.
"You want another kid, don't you?" I asked, Dabi looked at me and nodded.
"I mean the more the merrier. It gives Daiki some one to play with." I said in agreement, Dabi smiled. The room door opened, revealing Toga.
"Hey so I know you guys are trying to be alone at the moment but...where are the diapers?" Toga asked, I sighed.
"There in the bathroom in the left cabinet under the sink." I answered, Toga nodded exiting the room, closing the door behind her.
"Well I have to teach Toga how to change a diaper but you, me tonight." I said, exiting the room.

-Time Skip Of 11 Years-

I walked into the bar to see Daiki and Dabi talking, nothing out of the ordinary. I sat next to them, grabbing there attention.
"Dad, I have a question." Daiki said, I nodded as if telling him to continue.
"Is Dabi my actual father?" Daiki asked, Toga spat out the coffee she was drinking. I sat in silence, in fear of telling him.
"Dad?" Daiki said shaking my shoulder, I snapped out of thought.
"Well-...I-I...uh...n-no." I stuttered flinching at Daiki's look.
"What?! So all this time you've been lying to me?!" Daiki yelled, I tried to put my hand on his shoulder but he smacked it away.
"I-I wanted to p-protect you." I said, Daiki rolled his eyes.
"Protect me?! From what?! That you left him?!" Daiki shouted, tears ran down my face.
"That's it I'm going to find him." Daiki said, getting up.
"Wait don't!" I said, scared if he does.
"Shut up!" Daiki said, making a force feild around him, so I couldn't stop him. And with that he left the bar, the memories rushed into my head again.

-415 words-